[Chapter 30 - Debut Team]

I was looking at jungwon

I was looking at jungwon. He was smiling at me. I was happy. My gaze driftet apart from him. Now into jake's direction. He smiled too.

Jake POV

She looked so happy performing. This is the first time I saw her this way. And she was looking at jungwon. A part of me wanted to be the person she would look at like that. I wanted to be the one who saved her. It feels weird to see her being close with others. But I don't have feelings for her. I see her as a really really good friend. Right?

I wasn't sure.

And that was the problem.

The music stopped and she bowed. She was now walking off of the stage into our direction. Smiling was she now standing in front of me. I couldn't resist but smile at her. She got on her tiptoes and hugged me. Really tight. It felt like a warm hug. I haven't felt in awhile.

But the hug didn't last long. She moved on to the other boys and hugged them the same way.

Y/N POV

It was over. And i had a great feeling.

——

"We will now hang up the lists of the people that passed the evaluation and the list of the possible debut members. The final number can change by 1-2 more or less people so you still have to give it your all." That were the words from the judge. He hung up the two lists and all trainees ran to see their result and final score. I could see how some of them looked a lot happier after looking at the results and some of them looked gloomy and even cried.

I decided to wait until most of them were gone. Sunghoon and jay were with me. We wanted to check the results for the other boys aswell because they already went home earlier.

I was reading through the monthly evaluation list first.

Yang jungwon.    - passed
Sim Jaeyun           - passed
Park Jeongseong - passed

I read out loud. Jay started jumping up and down. And was smiling like there's no tomorrow. He hugged sunghoon and I.

Then he continued reading.

Nishimura Riki    - passed
Lee Heeseung       - passed
Kim Sunoo            - passed
Park  Sunghoon  - passed

Now it was sunghoon to jump up. Out of joy he picked me up and turned in circles with me in his arms. My feet weren't touching the floor. And he was laughing.

"Okay sunghoon you can let me down" I smiled at him.

"Oh yeah" He laughed shy and let me down.

Then sunghoon read through the list. After about 20 second he read out louder than expected:

Bae Y/n    - passed

"Wooohoooo" I jumped now.

"We've all made it!!" Jay was shouting and we were in a circle jumping in sync.