Chapter 48 - 10 Months

fun fact: my phone broke down somehow and my whole story was gone i sort of almost had a mental breakdown because I thought everything was gone but i managed it to get it back.

most of it. I wrote this chapter to 700 words and then after the whole thing i had 400 ! i'm mad rn

anyways i hope the chapter didn't come out trashy because of the whole rewriting process

Jungwon POV

Sunghoon and y/n went into the bus already. And I couldn't help but feel jealous about it.

I know that i wouldn't have to be jealous because sunghoon doesn't want anything from her in that way but my jelly ass couldn't do anything against it.

I could only see them walking away talking and smiling. I quickly turned around to the tent.

„Don't we have to like uh put the tent down again?" I asked but the staff slightly shook his head.

„youre really a good leader the way you think about this!" He said and showed a thumbs up.

I mean isn't this obvious i thought.

I continued walking inside and grabbed my stuff. I couldn't find my one hoodie so I went into the ‚room' from niki and y/n.

I found my hoodie and y/n's bracelet. The one she lost that day. The one that niki found. The one that I got to put her on again.

The one that made her a part of our group.

Now that I think of it. All of this would never had happened if she wouldn't have lost it.

"Jungwon you good?" heeseung asked with his backpack on his back.

"Uhh why yea i mean yeah of course" I didn't notice how much I was in my own thoughts.

I was done.  And i got in direction of the bus. I put my backpack into the trunk and got into the bus.

"Here are your snacks" Niki said. He was waving with his hand to signalize me that I should come over to him. I smiled and went over to him.

I sat down and turned around.

"Where's y/n?" I asked sunghoon that was sitting a bit behind us.

"She went to the toilet" I just nodded.

"I'm here yallll" She screamed from across the bus.

"Ayyy Jungwon that's my seat" She laughed and sat down a seer next to mine.

"Ah y/n" I quickly stopped remembering that she didn't want to know the publicity about the bracelet and her family situations.

"Are we filming?" I quickly asked. A staff answered.

"Nope in 5 minutes" I nodded.

"Y/n I have your bracelet" I told her.

"Ohhh Omg thank you" She gave me a warm side hug.