Chapter 9 - Bungeoppang

He laid down next to me

He laid down next to me. It was akward but somehow cozy. I was facing him. His eyes closed.

He is very pretty i never realized that. Well i did but „wow up close is he very handsome." I thought to myself starring at him.

I didn't noticed that he had his eyes open already and was looking me in the eyes.

„What are you looking at." he said smirking.

„Uhm nothing." I quickly turned around. Feeling like an embarrassed piece a sh*t. lmao

*crack*

I heard a noise. And was scared. I slowly turned back around to face jungwon again.

„D-did you h-heard that t-too jungwon???" I was scared.

„yeah i did"he said obviously scared.

„what was that?" I asked.

*crack*

Before he could answer I buried my face in his chest.
He was shocked by my action but he just let my head rest there.

Before it could crack again he put his arm around me and held me tight. I don't remember how long we were in this position but we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning

We both woke up from nikis voice saying

„Wake up you love birds" he was folding his blanket and making his bed.

The two of us noticed we were still in each other's arms and quickly got distant. We were both sooooo uncomfortable right now LMAO.

„So are you to gonna get up i'm hungry let's make breakfast. Plus we have school so we gotta hurry."
He crossed his arms on his chest slightly smiling.

„Ohhh yeah sure i'll go into the bathroom and get ready give me 10 minutes the. we can make breakfast."

„okeyyy" he clasped his hands together. He seems very hungry haha.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. AHHHHH what the hell why do i look like that???? This is horror. I quickly washed my face brushed my teeth and did my scincare.

Then i rushed from the bathroom into my room and grabbed some clothes to wear. I decided not to wear my uniform yet cause i was too lazy. So i just grabbed a pair of jeans and a hoodie. After changing i got out of my room again.

"Alrighty guys let's make us some food!!!"

They both cheered and got up from the couch to the kitchen isle.

"What do the two of you want?"

"Hmmm let me think what a bout pancakes?" Jungwon suggested.

"Good idea. Wait do y'all like bungeoppang?" i asked.