Chapter 39 - the WON for me

thank you for 14k OMG jsjsjsj
i love you !
oh and some texting in this chap

thank you for 14k OMG jsjsjsji love you ! oh and some texting in this chap

I took both of their hands and they helped me to get up.
"Thanks" I gave both of them a fist bump and left them. They both just stood there feeling friendzoned. lmao

I skated over to the exit and want to a bench I sat down and tried to take off my shoes.

"What the fuck, why isn't this working" I said struggling with the shoelaces.

"Hey let me help you" Jake said and knelt down.

He untied the laces and I looked at him. He looked very concentrated.

I looked at his face which looked cute and at his hair it was a dark brown raven like color and it looked very soft. I just held my hand out to touch his fluffy hair. I couldn't reach his hair because he noticed it and bit my hand.

"Ouch" I said and slightly slapped his head.

"What did you want to do?" He asked smiling like a puppy.

"I wanted to touch your hair"

"Ohhh sorry i don't know what I thought but my head said bite her" He said.

"Hold onto the bench" He said and I looked confused mouthing a 'why'.

He started pulling aggressively to take of the shoes. I almost fell down the bench because of that.

He fell down curling up and dying of laughter. And so did I in the bench.

I thanked him for helping me put on my other shoes and got up. Jake and I we walked out together.

"There you are" Heeseung said.

"She couldn't get her shoes off" Jake explained.

No one answered as if that was just a dumb excuse.

——

"There was an accident on the highway so it'll take three times as much." The driver told us.

"I'm gonna sleep" Riki next to me said.

"Yes me too" Jake also said.

I was in between of them. I just sighed and got in my phone. Before i could enter my password I felt two heavy heads on me. One on my shoulder and one ob my lap. Niki even put his hands around my waist and didn't let go. I patted his head a few times until they were both asleep.

I looked around in the car to find a person who isn't asleep. That was when my eyes met jungwons. He looked a bit mad but also happy to see that he wasn't the only one awake.