Chapter 24 - Home

It was the next morning

It was the next morning. Everyone was still sleeping except for jake.

"Hi jake" I said. He turned around from whatever he was doing and looked at me confused.

"yo why are you awake already?" He asked me stirring something in a bowl.

"I have a dance and vocal lesson in an hour and wanted to eat something before." I walked closer to him and tried the liquid stuff that was in the bowl.

"What is that?"

"It's for waffles. I wanted to have some before i got to my dance lesson." He was still mixing the waffle dough.

"Let me help you." I got two plates and the topping for the waffles and put them in the table. I then got the waffle iron thing and connected it with electricity.

"Thanks man" He chuckled.

"When Is you dance lesson ?" I asked because i wanted to know if I had to leave alone or with jake.

"in two hours" He responded trying to pour the liquid in the mold.

"Naawww i was hoping we could go together. I didn't wanted to go alone" I said making a sad face.

"It's fine niki" he responded. "We can at least eat the waffles together" His eye smile appeared.

We both heard a sound coming from where our bedroom is. This sound made us turn around to see a sleepy girl with an oversized t-shirt and cute slippers.

"Hey why are you awake?" Y/n asked us with a sleepy voice. She rubbed her eye.

"Are those waffles? " She said exited. We nodded.

She walked closer to us and tried the dough just like I did. After she tried it she smiled.

"It's good" She said you couldn't fully understand it tho because her mouth was full.

"So you didn't answered. Why are you awake?" She asked a second time this time we could answer her.

"We both have dance lesson and niki also has a vocal lesson." Jake told her.

"Ohh you too. Can we go together?" Y/n asked.

"When is your practice? Jake hyungs practice is a little later than mine." I told her hoping she would go with me. Because i don't like having dance lessons alone.

"In about 45 minutes i think" she said eating the first waffles that was done.

My face lit up.

"Great me too we can go together." I clapped with my big ass hands.

"hmm yes let's do that." she nodded and put a waffle piece in her mouth. 

"I'm going to get my stuff." She walked away.

——

She came back about 5 minutes later. We already had 7 waffles by now and the bowl with the dough was almost empty.

Y/n slammed her dancing bag on the desk.

"It's heavy" She complained. Both of us laughed.

Her dancing bag was from nike it was dark green and was looking really vintage. It was one of those which you can wear over the shoulder and not as a backpack.

I really liked hers.

"Shall we go?" she asked me.

I nodded in response and got my bag aswell. We both put on our shoes and left.

——

I turned on some music for us to dance to as a warm up.

Our dance teacher always tells us to come half an hour early so we do the warm up ourselves.

Before we actually started dancing we did some stretching. Stretching with y/n was fun. She's kinda flexible and i'm kinda not. So she always shows me how to do the exercises the right way.

After we stretched for about 5 minutes i turned on my spotify. I turned a special playlist on which i made myself. It was a dance playlist with songs I knew the dance to.

The first song that came up was kick it by nct 127. I really loved the song and the choreo.

We danced it with joy.

After the whole choreo which y/n surprisingly knew i let my body fall on the ground. My back touching the ground and my face facing the ceiling.

Y/n also flopped on the floor next to me. My arm was under her head so it wouldn't hurt. We were both breathing heavily.

I looked at her. She was still looking up.

"Let's do another one but this time with singing" I said. Y/n looked at me like i have gone crazy.

"i know we're exhausted right now but it's more fun this way trust me." She was still not convinced but I stood up anyways and gave her my hand as a help to get up.

I chose the song I need you by bts because I was sure she would know the lyrics to that one hence it's pretty popular.

And again she knew the whole dance. Wow im impressed.

After we were done the both of us were breathing heavily again.

I started clapping.

"Wow that was better than expected." We both laughed together.

——

Dance practice was over. And the day hasn't even really begun. But for me it was already almost over.

well at least my lessons were over. which meant I could relax now.
But y/n had a lot on her plate today. It was one of her first days as a trainee here.
She was going to have a vocal lesson.

One of the staffs will show her everything. I hope she settles in well.

——

Y/N POV:

Niki was gone and I was alone. I wasn't alone. But I didn't knew anyone here. I was in a room with eight other trainees. Three Boys and five girls. They all looked nice. But I haven't talked with a single soul here.

I stood in the corner of the room. I was awkward. I'm an introvert so i don't like starting conversation and it's hard for me to open up and stuff. I was completely lost here. But I wanted to debut. So I have to go through this anyways.

"Okay yeorobun" The teacher came in. He was holding a folder and a pen. He was looking at his notes. "We have a new trainee right here" He looked up. His eyes wandered over all the trainees until they met mine.

"Ahh right there" He pointed at me with his hand.
"that's Bae y/n please introduce yourself"

"Uhm hello everyone I am Bae y/n and I will try my best to do well and debut" I said shy.

"Okay then lets start the lesson" The teacher trailed off. He put his folder and the pen on the floor and turned on music.

To be continued...
———————————————————————