Chapter 25 - Trainees

The lesson started and the teacher went to the front

The lesson started and the teacher went to the front. We were all facing a huge mirror wall. The teacher started to show some semi simple dance moves. At first I struggled a bit but I got into it pretty fast.

„Are you doing this dance for the first time?" a girl asked me. She was shorter than me had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She seemed foreign.

„yes that's my first time" I smiled. The girl just rolled her eyes at me and turned away.

„ugh acting like she's the best it's clearly not her first time doing it" the girl said to herself but loud enough for me to hear.

I already know who I am trying to avoid here. I really hope there are some nicer people.

——
We had a 10 minute break before we would continue to learn a choreography. We would dance to this choreography at the end of the month for the monthly evaluation.

Everyone that stayed on the same level as they were before or even got worse has to either continue to practice a lot more or even leave the company.

That's how you find the best members for groups you want to form.

We went through the choreography a few times. I already memorized it and left the big dance room to go to a smaller one for 3 people. I didn't know anyone so I wanted to learn a bit alone. I always learnt dances for fun at home. And I also did it alone so I was the most comfortable that way.

I got a tablet from the dance teacher and connected it to the bluetooth speaker every room here had. It's quite luxurious.

I started the music and started to dance. Because I already knew the choreo I only had to work on details and impressions.

I still had to do the whole vocal training because in the end I had to sind and dance at the same time. But I was going to to that the next day to complete focus on dancing.

——

I forgot that the boys I love with are trainees aswell so they have to do the same dance etc. They have to go to the same monthly evaluation aswell.

That's when I kinda felt a gaze on me. It's wierd to understand but i could feel someone was staring at me.

I turned around and I could see three boys looking straight in my eyes.

I waved at them. one of them was jungwon. I was happy to see a familiar face. And to see someone I felt comfortable around.

„Helloo y/n" Jungwon greeted the other two boys looked confused.

„you know her?" one boy asked. He also had dark hair and eyes. And he was tall. Even taller than niki and heeseung.

„I live with her" jungwon said like it was nothing.

„WHAT?" The two boys looked really confused. haha

„it's a long story. but yeah we know each other" Jungwon said turning back to me.

„Not to be rude but what's your names?" I asked.

„Oh right sorry we forgot to introduce ourselves" I am Daniel." The tall boy told me.

„And I am Taki" He was shorter but looked cute. They both looked younger than jungwon.

„Nice to meet you" I bowed and we smiled at each other.

„We saw that you already knew the dance could you help us a little" Taki asked.

I nodded and walked to the front. Jungwon turned the music on and I showed them all dance moves little by little. We worked really good as a team and after just half an hour all three knew the choreo perfectly.

——

Jungwon already left. I was still here. I had on e'last lesson. This time it was a vocal lesson. It was to get to know the lyrics and melody.

In this lesson we were only 6.

„My water is empty could I go and refill it?" I asked after raising my hand.

The vocal coach nodded and I got up. I went outside the room into the corridors. They had huge walls and a ceiling that seemed very far away. It wade the walls endless.

Uhm where's the bathroom again??? hmmm

Oh there.

I walked inside at heard some giggles. I completely ignored it and filled my bottle up again.

BeforeI could leave the room a body stopped me. It was a girl I saw once before. It was the girl who was rude to me earlier.

She was standing in front of me blocking the way out. Next to her were her two friends. I don't know any of their names. Or about them. But a feeling told me their not nice girls.

„Could you please move aside?" I asked firmly.

But instead of getting an answer or moving away from the door frame she asked something.

„What were you doing earlier with three boys in the dance room" She sounded pissed.

„I was teaching them the choreo-„

„Bullshit" She hit the closed door with her shoe. Which caused me to flinch a little.

„Stop being with these boys or otherwise" She formed her hand into a gun and pointed it at me.

„haha funny now let me leave" I was annoyed. I really thought I would have a great first day.

The girl stopped her evil smile which was drawn on her face.

She raised her and punched me in my stomach. It caused me to fall on the floor and curl up.

„Don't come near the boys or otherwise worse things will happen" with these words she left me on the floor in the bathroom.

„someone help please" was all my throat could whine.

It was just a punch but I'm very sensitive in my stomach area. which means only a medium strong punch can cause internal bleedings and that can be very dangerous if I don't go to a doctor or get any help quickly.

„hello" I tried to say with my last power.

And after that it all went black...

To be continued...
——————————————————————

main character vibes