Chapter 44 - Feelings

yooo back with another update!!
it's getting you know where

yooo back with another update!! it's getting you know where

"We have to talk about us" His voice cold and deep.

„What do you mean by that?" I was surprised by his sudden statement.

„I mean everything is fine isn't it?"

„Yes but I mean it slightly different you know?" He told me looking into my eyes.

"Wait how do you mean it" I was confused.

"About us what there is between us" I nodded.

"Okay so I think my feelings that I had for you aren't gone" He told me. I didn't answer cause I was overwhelmed lol.

"My feelings grew for you and I wanted to ask you about your feelings towards me"

What should I answer now. I mean I do had feelings for him sort of. And I do still like him. But being more than friends also means I'm breaking rule number one. The dating ban.

"Uh I don't know I wouldn't say that I don't have any feelings for you or that there isn't something between us but we both know we aren't allowed to" I said trying to understand his expressions.

"Yes but let's just say there isn't a dating ban what would you do then?" He quickly answered.

I didn't answer.

What would I do? Would I date him would I stay friends with him. We live together what if it wouldn't  work out. We would still have to see each other every day. Or I would have to leave the group but I can't.

"what would you do?" His voice didn't sound friendly it sounded cold.

"I don't know Jungwon what would you do?" I told him also in a bit louder voice.

"To be honest I would follow my heart" The last thing he told before we both got silent for a few seconds.

"So-"

"That means I would ask you out and would want to date you"

"What about the ban we can't do that and what if we would break up? We still live together. It would cause such a mess right?" I started and suddenly got emotional.

"Yeah that's probably right but if it won't work out we can still say we tried it" His words made me stop everything suddenly.

"I mean yeah you're right"

Silence

"So how about we try it I'm pretty sure that we can hide it. Maybe not from our members but at least from the fans" He said and I nodded.

"So does that mean we're a couple now?"

"No I haven't asked you yet but I'll do that soon don't worry" His words suddenly made me smile.

He slung his arm around me and side hugged me tight. I giggled and sniffed after that. I actually lost a tear so I wiped it away.

He then gave me a little peck on my cheek.

"It's late let's go to bed now" I said and got up. He got up as well and nodded. Then he took my hand and led me into the bedroom of the members and me.

He got in his bed and I got in mine.

After about 3 hours I woke up.

4:57

Almost 5 am why am I awake?

I tried to fall asleep again but it didn't work so I decided to get dressed a bit and go for a walk.

So I put on my sweat pants a hoodie and a zipper jacket. Got my sneakers and tried to leave the dorm as quiet as possible.

I was walking along the river just enjoying the night air.

I walked for about 15 minutes and decided to go back.

My key entered the lock of the heavy door and I slowly turned it around. I pushed the door open and got inside. Closed the door behind me and locked it again. Took of my shoes and hung up my jacket. I turned around and saw a figure standing there.

I flinched and a scream almost escaped my mouth. I had to pull myself together not to freak out after I saw this creepy figure because it was so dark.

"Woah no need to scare me like that" Jungwon chuckled.

"oh yeah sorry"

"Why are you awake?" I asked him whispering while I was walking towards him.

"I woke up by some people outside and then I saw that you were gone so I got up. Then I saw that you weren't in the dorm so I wanted to go look for you but then you suddenly appeared and now you are finally here again." It was dark but I could see his toothy grin.

"Oh and please don't go outside so late alone I don't want anything bad to happen to you okay?" He whispered and I nodded.

"We should really go to sleep now" I said and we both got in the bedroom again.

I got into my bed and he sat down at the side of it.

"You should go to bed too no need to look at me like that" I whispered and he laughed very quiet.

"Yeah yeah good night" He said in a joking voice. He then bend down a bit and gave my a kiss on my forehead. I could feel my cheeks heat up. Luckily he couldn't see that. I also started smiling. He got i to his bed and I closed my eyes.

——

"Well film a new series it's called ENHYPEN&HI and you'll do some sort of challenges and then we'll do a camping trip" Our manager said and we all cheered.

"I've never been camping before" I said and clapped my hands together.

"Me neither" Sunoo said.

"I'm a pro at it I went a lot with my dad" Jay said which made Niki go 'woah'.

——
"Jungwon and Y/n can I talk to the two of you real quick?" A staff asked us.

We went up to her and waited for her question.

"Why were the two of you doing yesterday so late together?"

TO BE CONTINUED...
——————————————————————

I know that they technically didn't go camping on enhypen and hi but i'll just change it a bit cause yolo