Chapter 47 - Camping

ayo im eating cookies for breakfast.

and I listened to music
go stream drive by chan and lee know on soundcloud or youtube i know it's older but i still listen to it so often

OH AND DREAMIES HAVE A COMEBACK ON MONDAY i listened to the highlight medley a lot amd my favs are

Then a person was standing in front of the tent. We were both scared so we just hugged each other tight and we're trembling. Then the zipper slowly opened.

„omg it's opening" I said tucking onto jungwons hoodie and trying to hide behind him somehow.

The opened zipper revealed a tall figure. The figure came closer until we could see its face.

"Niki?" we both said in unison.

"Why is jungwon here?" He asked.

"Oh he had a bad dream so he came over" I explained.

"But b-but niki I thought you were laying next to us" Jungwon said. That's what I was thinking too.

I looked behind to check and it really looked like there was someone under the blanket but it turned out that there is no one.

"Oh I drank too much fanta earlier so I had to go to the toilet and then I couldn't find the toilet so it kinda took me pretty long" He laughed after he told us that while whispering.

"Our little boy was peeing" Jungwon said in between niki and me.

"But isn't the toilet right next to our tent-" I started but niki put his finger on my lips.

"Shhhhh I found out myself y/n, and jungwon don't call me little boy you grow very well who the little one between us is" He said in a very cool tone like he was tough guy and like he had to push his self esteem.

"Yeah whatever. So you were looking for the toilet while it was next to us the whole time" jungwon said and suddenly burst into laughter.

"Yah not funny" Niki said and slightly hit jungwon.

"Ahk that hurt!! And don't'yah' me I'm older you prick" Jungwon crossed his arms and looked up trying to act like a highness.

"We always talk casual I almost never even call you hyung anymore" Niki said which Jungwon nodded to.

"Okay guys stop arguing or whatever that was and let's sleep okay" I said which made both of the look at me.