Chapter 43 - VLIVE

heyooo i just took a shower and wanted to update on time and not late lmao
sorry for typos try to ignore them 💀
HAVE FUN READING <3

heyooo i just took a shower and wanted to update on time and not late lmaosorry for typos try to ignore them 💀HAVE FUN READING <3

We were sitting in one of the office rooms and were preparing for our vlive. To be honest I was very nervous and scared. I already went live twice but always with all members. Jay, Sunghoon and Heeseung were already live once as a smaller group and Sunoo and niki and Jungwon also went live a few days ago. Only me and jake weren't live in a unit or even alone.

We thought about what we could do in the vlive yesterday and decided to just eat something and talk.

We ordered some noodles with beef and soup and coffee beforehand so that it would arrive before we start.

We also wanted to just read out some questions or things so that it wouldn't be too boring.

We sat down. Jake asked me to sit in the middle but I wanted to sit at the side so jake ended up taking the middle seat.

It's not that I didn't want to sit in the middle it's just that I was scared someone would come at me for just sitting in the center so I declined the offer for my own sake.

"Okay I'll start now" The staff said and then left. Usually a staff member would stay the whole vlive but he had a meeting or something like that so we were free. We are always more comfortable without staff around so that would make it easier on vlive too.

"Heyyy" Jungwon said and jake waved.

"Let's wait a bit until we greet them with our greeting" Jake said which we nodded to.

"Let's already place the food here" Jungwon the said. I was closed to the food so I stood up and got the food first.

"Uhh this is..." I looked at the food inside the box. "Jake ...and this is for you then and this is mine" I put down the food in front of us and went again to get the coffe.

"Okay who had the regular iced coffee?" Jake raised his hand so i put it down in front of him.

"Then the chocolate shake is for you" I smiled and sat down in the middle with my coffee.

I immediately sipped on my coffee and smiled. Omg coffee is so good.

"The comments all ask what you ordered y/n" Jake said after reading some comments on the ipad.

"Oh I ordered a regular iced coffee with caramel syrup and vanilla syrup." I showed it i to the camera and smiled afterwards.

"Now that we have everything let's do the greeting" I said and the two nodded.

"1,2 connect hello we are ENHYPEN unit" t get

"Shall we start eating?" I asked and so we started eating.

——

"Okay who stole my deodorant? last time we were at practice I took a shower and wanted to use my deodorant and it was gone. And that wasn't the first time i lost it three times already and I am concerned what if a saesang steals it from me" Jake said.

"It was probably niki" Jungwon said smirking and trying to suppress his laugh.

"Yeah or maybe heeseung he always says you smell great" I also almost couldn't hold my laugh.

"Yeah you know who also told me I smell great?" Jake asked.

"No who?" I answered trying to hide my smile.

"You"

"Yeah it probably her couldn't be me" Jungwon said. I turned in his direction and hit him.

"You know what jake let's be honest with you. There was one time I forgot my deodorant and while you were showering I stole it from you." I started giggling.

"What about the other two?" He made a thinking face.

"That was jungwon and me. We always forget ours then take yours and forget to give it back." I put my hand in front of my mouth because it was suddenly so funny for me.

Jake suddenly got up and went to my bag behind the cam.

"Hey guys we are going to check if there is my deodorant" He smiled in the camera. He searched in the bag a bit and then took one out and put it on the table.

"One"

Another one right after.

"Two" He said shaking his head. Jungwon started laughing very hard.

"Three???? I want them back" He rolled his eyes which made jungwon laugh even harder.

"WAIT THERES ANOTHER ONE" He also slammed that on the table. I also broke into laughter.

"Sorry jakey I'll stop now but we can still share" I smiled widely and he just put everything back i to the bag and agreed.

"Okay okay fine" He agreed and we continued eating and talking about some random things and reading out comments.

After the live

I saw some comments that were like omg she's such a pick me she called jake jakey or others were like why is she trying so hard others were also a bit harsh on me like she probably secretly looking at him while he was showering that was mean like i'm not a wierd person that is spying on other people showering. I just prefer men deodorant. *eyeroll*

But there were also great and nice comments. Actually the majority was good. Some were saying how they think I would look great together with one of the two or that were all so pretty and that they think our friendship is great. That made me very happy.

——

It was late. I wanted to go to bed early but somehow ended up on the couch rewatching my name.

I thought that actually all were asleep until i saw someone walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

All lights were turned off so I couldn't see who it was. But by the height walk and body proportion i could tell it was Jungwon.

I think he didn't see me. Let's follow him.

I went into the kitchen and saw him sitting there not saying or doing anything.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked and walked up to him. He seemed a bit startled and didn't expect me there.

"Oh y/n actually it's good that you are here." He said and I sat down next to him.

"Why?" I asked and looked at him. I couldn't see his face very well because no lights were turned on.

"We have to talk" He said bluntly.

"About what" I put my hand in his shoulder because even that I couldn't really see his expression i could sense it was gloomy.

"We have to talk about us"

TO BE CONTINUED...
—————————————————————