Chapter 55 - BBT

hello from author please answer my question and vote for your answer at the end of the chapter!!

thanks for reading and vote

"What are you doing here?" Niki asked whispering

"I should be the one asking you" Jungwon whisper yelled back.

"Oh shi-" Niki pulled jungwon into a closet.

"They almost found us" Niki whisper yelled now.

"So what we could just say we just came and didn't hear a thing and now were in a fucking closet you're sometimes very dumb hun" Jungwon first whisper yelled then just whispered.

"Oh right-" Niki said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Nevermind do you think they're gone?" Jungwon asked and before niki could answer the closet door opened.

"What are you doing here?" Heeseung asked looking confused at the younger.

Niki looked outside the closet to see if y/n saw them but she was happily eating her ramen.

Before something else could happen niki pulled heeseung into the closet.

"What the hell niki" Heeseung said and before he could continue niki covered his mouth with his hand. And gestured him to be quiet.

Jungwon just stood beside the two and was desperate seeing them.

"We heard your conversation and didn't want to get caught so we hid here." Niki explained.

"Oh" silence "So that means you eavesdropped on us?" After hee said that niki and jungwon nodded.

"But it was by accident I swear" Jungwon said.

"Don't swear you kid." Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"Anyways its getting hot in here imma head out" Heeseung shortly said and opened the closet.

Niki and jungwon peeked out and looked at y/n she didn't seem to notice so they got out as silent as possible.

And they ran away into the bedroom.

——

Evening

I was getting ready to go to bed. Heeseung was with the 02z out in a private bar to drink since their allowed to. So it was the four of us left. Sunoo,Jungwon,Y/n and me.

Sunoo already did his skincare and was sleeping like a big baby with his face mask on.

Jungwon was hanging out with his best friend daniel. So y/n and I decided to spend the evening together. Nothing special just eating and chilling.

Almost like a couple. That's at least what I thought.

Well anyways she was in her bed. I walked up to her and sat down. She didn't react because she was focused on a youtube video she was watching. So instead of asking for some attention I just pulled out my phone to play some games.