Chapter 31 - Shirtless

After we ate we all decided to go to bed a little earlier than usual

After we ate we all decided to go to bed a little earlier than usual. Tomorrow would be another exhausting day as a trainee and we had the opportunity to go to bed before 2 am so we wanted to use it.

I got up early in the morning to get ready for practice. Today was more of a tough day. I had practice in vocal dance and rap. They started at 9am. And the last practiced ended at 10pm. So yeah the day was structured and i had to get a lot done.

I was trying to get down from the bunk i slept on. Actually we currently just sleep somewhere. We had divided the beds but the first one to sleep just chooses a bed and so on. I was looking through my clothes unsure what to wear. In the end I decided to wear a sweater with some leggings and some fluffy socks. My dad gifted them to me before he passed away.

I also packed another shirt and sweatpants inside my bag because i was really sure that i would sweat after the dance practice. I left the room and went into the bathroom. It wasn't locked so I went inside. Inside was a shirtless jake. He was wearing sweatpants and was trying to dry his damp hair with a towel. After I realized that he was SHIRTLESS i quickly covered my eyes with my hands and a squeal escaped my lips.

"why are you covering your eyes?" Jake said in confusion.

"Uhm i don't know if you didn't noticed but you are not wearing a shirt!!" I said my eyes still covered.

"It's not like you wouldn't see that if you go swimming." He said.

"Well yeah that's a point but still why haven't you locked the door?!" I said again.

"I don't know i was too lazy" He said. I couldn't see it but i think he shrugged with his shoulders.

As I wanted to turn around to leave and wait outside he stopped me. I felt his hands touch my hands and uncover my eyes. My eyes were still closed tho.

"Don't you want to see my abs?" He said. All i could reply was a nervous 'Ehhh???'.

"Come on just open your eyes." He said trying to convince me to open them.

I slowly opened my eyes. And all i saw was a jake that with a t-shirt on.

I playfully got him on the shoulder.

"I really thought you were still shirtless. What a relief you aren't" I said trying to annoy him.

"Yah are you saying that you wouldn't like to see me shirtless?"

"Yes exactly that was what i tried to say. And i would like to end this kind of conversation now because it's getting wierd." I flashed a smile and he left the bathroom with a chuckle.

I continued like i would normally do and then went into the kitchen for a little snack.

There were now three people in the kitchen awake. Jake, Heeseung and Riki.

They were sitting at the dining table and were sipping coffees.

"When did you ordered coffe???" I asked. I really wanted coffee too. :(((

"Oh we did when you were in the bathroom for an eternity." Riki said laughing.

"Have you ordered one by any chance for me too?" I said really hoping to get a coffee.

"No" Heeseung said.

"Nooo how am i supposed to wake up and do good for practice" I whined and fake cried.

"Look into the fridge." Jake said.

All my hopes were up. And as i looked into the fridge there was a caramel iced coffee. My go to order. I jumped up and down and thanked them by hugging them from behind while they were still sitting.

"Thankssss" I smiled widely.

I grabbed an apple and a banana and put it into my bag. I then grabbed a water bottle and decided to leave to practice.

"Are you going to practice already?" Niki said looking up at me.

I hummed and he said "wait for me" He then got up quickly put his dishes in the dishwasher grabbed a pair of shoes his bad and a jacket.

"Okay let's go" He said pulling me with him.

We got outside and wanted to leave when a car stopped next to us.

The window rolled down and it was revealing jay.

"Hello y'all wanna have a ride?" He said pulling down his sunglasses.

"Yeah sure could you drive us to the bighit building?" I asked and he nodded and opened the automatic door.

We got in and he drove us to the practice.

——

Riki had Vocal practice first and so did i. We had one last evaluation before the final members of the debut team would be announced. For today we were split up in different groups. It were mostly groups of 5 to 6 people.

I really hoped not to get paired with any of the girls who bullied me and tried to threaten me. Although they haven't done anything since the last accident with them. I also tried to avoid them since then which worked pretty well.

"Okay I would say that i am going to divide you into groups. The songs we have are listed on here" He held up a list of songs. "So you will have to perform this song as a group as i already told y'all and you will dance and sing. I'm going to let you decide among the parts and all of that." The teacher said.

"So i will now divide you into groups" The teacher said and so he did.

I got paired with Riki, Daniel, Yuri, Jeongwoo and lastly Eunbyeol.

I was happy that it wasn't the whole group of these mean girls.

"Okay please choose the song you want to perform and then choose your parts. We will then work on the singing and you will do the dancing in the next dance lesson." The teacher explained.

We sat down together as a group.

"So which song should we do?" Yuri asked.

We ended up choosing the song Pretty U by Seventeen.

"Then i'd say we should decide part now" Eunbyeol said in a high and arrogant voice.

TO BE CONTINUED...
———————————————————————

i miss i-land, girls planet 999
and produce x 101 ☹️