Chapter 22 - Carnival

We drove there with a car we rented

We drove there with a car we rented. Heeseung drove this time. I was seated next to sunghoon. We talked a little bit here and there not much. The way there wasn't really long. Only about 25 minutes. I texted dohyun that we would arrive 5 minutes later because sunoo had to use the restroom.

We then arrived at the parking lot. It was hard to find a place to park our van because it was quite full there and we had a huge car.

We ended up finding one anyways. It took us 5 minutes to find one. I texted dohyun that we would wait next to the encounter.

„Look their over there"Sunghoon said.

I waved at them happily and smiled. I then walked to them and hugged dohyun. I introduced my boys to them and dohyun did the same. We then started walking to the roller coaster. It was a huge one. To be honest i was hella scared.

The ride looked like a dragon. And you would go trough the head and it would spit fire.

"Is there someone scared?" Niki teasingly asked.

"Maybe?" He chuckled.

"Stop teasing me okay! Yes i am scared" I rolled my eyes.

"Im not like you I can't just do anything without being scared" He laughed.

"I am fearless" He put his arm in the air as if he would be a superhero.

I slightly hit him in his tummy which made him curl up a bit.

"Ouch" We both laughed.

"Let's do this first" Dongpyo said and pointed at the dragon ride I was so scared of.

My happy expression turned into a frown. Nikis and my eyes met and we both thought the same thing.

Niki got close to me and linked his arm with mine  "oh come it won't be that bad." I laughed ironically.

We got up the stairs and were now at the seats. Niki ran to the front so he would sit in first row. heeseung joined him. Niki was hella excited while i was standing there frozen.

"y/n do you-" dohyun couldn't end his sentence. Jay took hold of my hand and pulled me with him.

"Sorry y/n and me wanted to sit together" Well actually he never asked me. But I don't mind. Even though I would like to sit next to dohyon. :(

The ride was about to start and i was scared.

"Just take hold of my hand if your scared" Jay wiggled his brows.

"Oh come on jay don't be so cheesy" I rolled my eyes but continued "but I won't say no to your offer."

"I know your scared." He looked more serious now.

I mouthed thanks. The ride started. And I hold jays hand. I held it like my life was was depending on it.

"It kinda hurts" he whined.

"shut it" He laughed.

We were almost at the part where we would go directly downwards.

In the meanwhile I was now holding onto his whole arm.

We stopped.

We were kinda hanging in the air.

Why is this so scary.

I'm gonna loose it.

AHHHHHH all you heard were screams. I screamed aswell. I think I screamed the loudest.

It was over. And I wasn't dead. Yay

I felt relieved.

"I'm never doing this again" The boys all laughed. Including dohyon and his hyungs.

——

We then stopped by an cotton candy shop.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel"

yes.

I was waiting for this one. A beautiful view. Skyline. And it wasn't like I could die. Well yeah I could die indeed.

But only if I would fall down. And I am probably not that dumb to fall down.

Right?

Let's hope so.

"How many people fit in one?" Jungwon asked the worker there.

"There is always one for 5 and one for 4 always changing." She told us.

"Okay I suggest that you three" Jungwon pointed at dohyon, dongpyo and hangyul "go with jake and me"

Jungwon and jake seemed to get along the best with the three.

We all agreed to that.

"Who is going to be in the one for 4?" heeseung asked.

"Niki,sunoo,jay and you should be in one" Sunghoon then said.

So it would be me and sunghoon alone?

I just wanted to spend some time with dohyon. Anyways.

I just nodded.

Dohyon and the others already went inside the gondola.

Now Niki and the others were getting into their gondola.

It was only the two of us left. It's fine for me. But being alone only two like that?

It was new at least. It already were the two of us alone but not in this scenery and situation. What if something happens?

Nothing will happen.

"Okay are you only two?" the worker asked again.

"Yes" sunghoon said and I nodded.

"Such a cute pair" She winked.

"Oh no were only friends." I said.

"You never know what will happen on a ferris wheel" Can she just shut up.

We both laughed awkwardly with a bit of annoyance in it.

"Let's go" sunghoon got in and took my hand to help me get inside.

It was a little shaky.

We slowly got higher and the scenery got prettier and prettier. 

"Wah" My mouth was open.

"It's so exiting" Sunghoon said in a sweet voice. I nodded.

"all the colors from the skyline are so pretty" He nodded hastily.

"And the colors from the amusement park and the lights blend into it perfectly." Sunghoons sweet voice turned into a husky one. The one you have in the morning.

We looked at the gondola above us. It was the one where Niki was sitting in. The whole thing was shaking like a swing from left to right.

"I'm glad I'm not in that one" I laughed and sunghoon joined me.

"yeah right. what if they fall down" We laughed together this time.

"Look" I pointed in the sky at the stars. Sunghoons gaze turned into the sky.

He looked confused.

"It's the grosser wagen pabo" I playfully slapped his arm.

"The moon is beautiful tonight"

To be continued...
————————————————————————
yes the moon is beautiful

and I have decided to upload once a week either sunday or monday <3

love y'all and thank you so much for reading this story

AND WE ARE  AT 1K READS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH !!!!