Chapter 52 - Butterflies

yo update

Jungwon gave Niki the medicine and he fell asleep soon after

We sat on the couch and remained silent.

"So" We both said at the same time.

"You first" He said.

"Okay so I thought since the others won't come until tomorrow let's do something fun. How about we cook together something for us and of course for niki and then we could watch a movie or go out. He's sleeping like a rock anyways" Jungwon giggled.

"Yes you're right we should start cooking something else something interesting" He said.

"Lets try kimchi bokkeumbap" I suggested.

"But that's not interesting" He said.

"I don't mind it's delicious and we can't fail doing it"

"That's right how about we go shopping for the ingredients?" Jungwon said and I nodded.

We got our things and a bag for the groceries and got dressed. We both wore hoodies and masks and he wore a bucket hat and I wore a cap.

We didn't want to get recognized even though we never did so far.

We went to the closest store. It was a pretty small seven eleven. We couldn't get too fancy things there but we got the snacks for afterwards here.

Then we went to a supermarket thing next to the seven eleven. We got some veggies meat and other things for our meal.

——

JUNGWON POV:

We were walking to a bubble tea store. The closest was a gong cha which was one of my favorites.

I don't know if it was her favorite as well but we enjoyed going there from time to time so I don't think it would bother her.

What is she doing on her phone she doesn't even look up once.

We arrived at a cross road. I stopped because the cars were driving. But y/n was still looking at her phone.

"Y/n!!!" I called her and grabbed her arm. I pulled her closer to me in my arms.

She was confused and surprised.

"Why don't you look you could've been dead by now if I weren't here" I raised my voice a little. I was annoyed by how carelessly she was.

"How could you be so easygoing while crossing the street without even looking" I continued.

"Jungwon thank you" She simply said and hugged me.

"Yeah you're welcome but do I really have to tell you that you should not walk with your phone in your hand??? Especially not on this kind of road.?" I said and she sighed.

"It was very dumb from me I do know that. And thanks to you I'm still alive" She flashed a smile at me. I could not resist and smile at her. I caressed her hair and took her hand.

She looked at me surprised.

"Just in case so that you don't run into a car" I winked. No. I tried to wink. Causing her to giggle.

We held hands. Like those middle schoolers. But while walking she started to intertwine our hands. To be honest I got butterflies in my stomach. I looked at her but she just looked straight ahead. Doesn't she feel something?

Then the mixed feeling came up again. The ones that told me I liked her but the ones that told me not do like anyone especially not in my group came up as well.

——

Y/N POV:

He's holding my hand. Oh. My. Girl. I mean God. ☺️

So he made a first move. Should I do the next one? Should I hols his hand like a real couple? No!

Nevermind Im only living once yolo!!! Wait I just did it.

Do others think we're a couple now? Omg im freaking out. Don't show anything y/n!!

——

We arrived home and decided to start cooking. While he was setting everything up the ingredients and stuff I took a look at niki.

I entered the bedroom and there was a cute not little sleeping niki. I closed the door quietly and went to jungwon again.

We started cooking and I had a lot of fun.

"You've got something there" Jungwon said.

"Here?" I wiped my upper cheek.

"No"

"Here?" I rubbed my other cheek.

"Wait here" He came closer and wiped my cheek. He has been this close before. And I got flashbacks.

"What are you doing here" Niki suddenly said.

"Omg you startled me" I said and Jungwon backed away.

"Was this some kind of romantic tension" He asked. Jungwon and I both said No as fast as he answered that.

"Anyways I was hungry" He walked past us.

"OMFG IS THIS KIIMCHI BOKKEUMBAP????" He screamed.

"Yes we made this for us." Jungwon said.

"Let's eat then"

——

We ate together. It was fun. As always with them. Sounds so pick me somehow. But it was.

"I'll go to bed buds. And I feel so good after that medicine and the great food you cooked" Niki thanked us and head into the bedroom again.

We cleaned up everything and decided to sit down together.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yep"

We looked through netflix exploring page but couldn't find anything.

I slowly felt my eyes closing. My head felt heavy and i rested it on his shoulder.

After a minute I woke up again.

"Wait did I fall asleep?" He laughed.

"yes you did" His voice was so sweet and i felt something again. That is wrong y/n!

We looked at each other in the eyes. Both of us held the eye contact.

"I have to tell you something"

—————————————————————