[Chapter 40 -Debut]

i had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday + sorry for not updating sunday

We were still on the ride back. I woke up because of the laughter of Niki and Jake.

I lifted my head to look at them and they just laughed and pointed at Jungwon. I looked at him and saw how he held my hair and sniffed on it. I quickly backed away and hit his head playfully.

"What the fuck jungwon" I startet to laugh.

"What?" He asked like he did nothing wierd.

"Why are you smelling my hair" I asked we were still somehow cuddling.

"Because it smells like my grandma" He said in a baby like voice.

"WHAT" I gasped.

"Wait you were raised by them and you like them very much. That's why you also like me very much. So that's good" I said and he looked a bit confused.

"I guess so" He shrugged and took my hair again to smell it.

"Did boy just confess his feelings" Heeseung asked while reading a book.

"Nope I didn't" Jungwon quickly responded while shaking his head.

"We're back!!" Jake said in a cute voice and we all unbuckled our seatbelts.

——

2 Weeks later

Today was the day of our debut. We practiced so hard for this day to come. All we wanted was to debut at that time.

"When will the music video be released?" Jay asked sitting on a chair in the dressing room. We were all sitting in the same room.

We had a performance right after the mv was dropped. It would be a live performance. We all were super excited.

"It releases at 6pm" One of our managers said from behind.

We nodded and were impatient.

"Omg the countdown starts in 10 minutes" Jake squealed holding his phone tightly.

"Can we transfer it on the big tv over there?" Sunoo asked. The manager shook his head.

"No but we are going to film a reaction video which will be uploaded after the mv releaze. I think in about 3 days." He said. "So sit down and I have a macbook and you will watch it on there."

We sat down and the manager put up a camera and started recording.

——

"1,2 Connect! Hello we are ENHYPEN" We all said while bowing.

We introduced ourselves quickly and started watching the countdown.

"5,4,3,2,1" We said i'm unison and the mv started.