Chapter 7 - Truth or dare?!

The three of us arrived safely at my dorm

The three of us arrived safely at my dorm. Because i wanted to be nice i asked them to come inside with me to show them where i live and to get a little closer. Since i had the feeling we would do quite a lot in the future together.

The three of us walked in and they looked amazed.
Their eyes wandering around my dorm from the little kitchen i had over to the grey couch and to the tv.

„Wahhh how is your dorm so clean?" Niki said his mouth still open.

I walked towards him and placed my hand on his chin gently closing his mouth.

„The two of us are pretty neat. Everything has to be cleaned if we leave the dorm. But to be honest yeojeong is definitely the one keeping the house in shaft. I'm just there and make sure i don't mess up everything too much" i smiled.

„Oh that's why."he said nodding his head. „Yeojeong would definitely freak out at our dorm it is a mess."
jungwon added.

„Wait you guys live together?" I asked.

„Oh yeah we are actually 7 in our dorm right now" jungwon said walking closer to me and sitting down on my couch.

„7???????" i dramatically said.

„Yes seven" niki said while laughing his ass of.

„Wah" i gasped and placed my hand on my mouth.

„Oh right i didn't even asked do you guys want something to drink ?" I said while walking towards the kitchen isle we had.

„Oh yes please" they said in unision.

„What do you want i have orange juice, soda , water and lemonade." i said while sitting on top of the isle.

„I would take the lemonade-"

„And i take the orange juice" niki interrupted.

„One lemonade and one orange juice for the gentleman." i handed them their drinks

„Hahahah thanks y/n" they both laughed.

„Do y'all wanna play something?" jungwon commented after sipping his drink.

„Sure"

„But what should we play?" i asked.

„How about mafia?" niki said.

„Of truth or dare?" jungwon then said.

„Ok deal" „Yeah that sounds good."

We all sat down in a little circle or let's say in a triangle.

We spun the bottle a few times but it always landed on jungwon or niki. Lucky me.

UNTIL!

It was nikis turn again and the bottle (finally?) landed on me. The two clapped in excitement because i hadn't been selected by the bottle yet.

To be honest i was kinda scared because i know how they can be due to the recent questions they asked.

That were questions like „do you like someone" , „would you do that to kiss your crush" , „could you imagine to date this person" bla bla bla.

These maybe sound not harsh to you but i hate opening up to people. I don't even get why i agreed on playing that lmao. Probably cause they looked so cute.

„Okay y/n truth or dare"

„Dare" wait did i really said dare am i dumb what?!

They gathered together to discuss a question i guess.

After a little time they turned around again and niki opened his mouth.

„can we sleep here?" niki said.

„WHAT THATS THE QUESTION?" i said surprised.

„Uh yeah?!" niki said looking over to jungwon.

„Yeah it is" jungwon then said.

„Uhm yeah of course but why and what kind of truth or dare question is that?

„Niki said it's already late and we don't really want to go outside there because there has been some incident already." jungwon said looking at my confused face.

I looked at my phone to check the time and it was 12:24 am. What so late already ????

„Uhm okay sure! Is it okay for u to sleep here on the couch? Since it's big enough it'll be fine right?" i questioned.

„Yeah sure thank you y/n!" niki and jungwon both said in excitement.

They both hugged me and i hugged them back. We stayed like that for like 1 minute. I then broke the silence by saying:
„Okay guys this is very cute and stuff but i can't really breath"

They both broke the hug and got back to their places.

„I'll get you guys some blankets and pillows" i said.

„Hey y/n since it's a sleep over you should sleep here too" niki said.

I smiled „good idea i'll just sleep on the floor then."

I wanted to get up to get blankets and pillows and a mattress for me to sleep on the floor. When a hand on my wrist stopped me from walking further.

Dramatic wrist grab...

„Wait let me help you"

TO BE CONTINUED...
———————————————————————————

vote!! <3