Chapter 11 - Moving in with the chaotic boys

I will do it!!!! I will live with them!!

I quickly grabbed my phone from the nightstand next to my bed,opened telephone and called heeseung.

"Heeseung,Heeseung" I said very fast.

"Calm down breathe what happened?" he said in a calm tone.

"I'll do it"

"You'll do what?" hee was confused. lol

"I will live with you for the 2 weeks." I said clear.

„Omo really???" he said in disbelief.

„Yep I've decided to do it." I said proud.

„GUYS SHE SAID SHELL DO IT!!!" I heard him scream.

Followed by boys cheering about that info. Which made me smile :D

„I already have my things packed. Someone need to give me your address so i can drive to you guys."

"No we will pick you up! I insist!" heeseung said.

"Fine fine when will you pick me up?" I said rolling my eyes. Which he sadly couldn't see. :/

"It'll take us about 20 minutes to get to you so let's say in 40 minutes."

"Us? Who is driving with you" I wanted to know.

„Prolly some of the other not sure who tho. But i don't want do drive to you alone. And it's more fun with more people." He justified.

„Okay sound fun. But make sure not to bring all that would be to much of a mess." I laughed and heard heeseung chuckling at his side of the phone.

„Okay then i'll wait here for you."

"I'll hurry"

„Nee" I said and ended the call

...

ding dong (inserts jungkooks voice)

I quickly ran to the door and opened it. Kinda excited about which person or persons he brought.

After I opened the door i could see three handsome tall man. Or let's say boys.

Heeseung brought Jake and Sunghoon.

I welcomed them and hugged them. I then walked back to my room and got my suitcase and a bag.

Sunghoon carried my suitcase and Jake offered himself to carry my bag but i said no since i'm not that weak.

We got into the car. I sat in the back next to jake. Heeseung and Sunghoon in the front.

Heeseung decided to listen to music and turned his bluetooth on and connected it with the sound system.

I can hear it calling...

„OH MY WORD you listen to wayv???" I asked amazed.
I love wayv and nct. And my fav song from wayv is love talk.

„We all listen to them. Love talk is playing like at least once a day" Jake said to me.

I looked him in the eyes and we kinda shared a moment?

We had a lot fun during the ride we only listened to nct and wayv and danced.

„Hey your dancing is very good" Sunghoon said looking at me through the the front mirror.

I got shy and said, „ R-really?" i covered my chests cause i blushed.

„Yeah you should also be a trainee" Heeseung suggested also looking at me through the mirror.

„Uhm maybe? But i just do dancing as a hobby not professional" I told them.

„That doesn't matter you will learn everything while being a trainee." Jake said looking at me again.

„I'll think about it" i smiled.

We arrived soon after and this time Heeseung took my suitcase and jake insisted to take my bag.

What a cutie.

„We're here" Heeseung screamed.

They all came out of a room which seem to be their bedroom.

Their all sharing a room.

They all ran up to me hugging me and greeting me. I think it was a good idea.

„I'll show you around" Sunoo said with a smile on his face as bright as the sun.

„Me too"

„Me too"

Niki and sunghoon said in unison. We all laughed.

Sunoo showed me their bedroom. It wasn't too big but also not too small i saw that there were 4 bunk beds for two people each so i guessed i'll sleep in one of them.

Then he showed me their make up room. I wish i had that.

After that we went into the kitchen and dining area it was really cool. While looking around i saw that they had put an 8th chair to the table which made me chuckle. You could clearly see that they put the chair there afterwards because there were 7 wooden chairs and one plastic chair but it was still a cute action.

Their living room was my fav tho. It was spacious and big. And you had tons of space for dancing. I think that was also what niki thought when he saw this room.

After Sunoo, no after sunoo sunghoon and niki showed me everything i went into the bedroom and put some of my things, like toothbrush and some skincare, in the bathroom. I then walked back and put my clothes in the closet. It was also almost like a room. so there was still a little bit of space for me to put my clothes. I kept my undies and other stuff ykyk in my suitcase cause that's privat.  😩✊🏼

...

„y/n" I heard my name and immediately looked up. I was still organizing my stuff and totally forgot to go to them and spend some time together. I quickly put the things that i still had in my hands away and got up.

„Who called me??" I asked seeing all the seven gathered at the dining table.

„Dinner is ready" They all smiled. I smiled back and sat down next to jake.

We all enjoyed dinner together. After we all ate up Jay spoke up.

„Let's play something"

„No let's watch a movie" Niki said.

„No let's play the game where you ask questions and the others have to answer" Sunghoon suggested

„You mean truth or dare?" Heeseung asked.

„Yeah but without dare cause that's boring" Sunghoon said.

We all agreed with that.

„Y/n you go first"

———————————————————————————

I have a question who is your bias in enhypen?

Just curious 😌

Oh and vote or comment to show me that you are enjoying the story.

And sorry if there are spelling mistakes or something like that 😬😬

love yalll

-b