Chapter 3 - New Friends?!

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I ran back to the school building to find my bracelet.
i wasn't too sure where i put it but it must have something to do with the guy i walked into earlier this day.

Almost there.

As soon as i arrived where i thought my bracelet could be i looked hectic around hoping to see my bracelet but sadly it was nowhere.
"But, I can't give up I am Bae y/n and I won't give up until i've found it." I said in a hesitant tone.

There? No. Maybe here? No. Under this? Again nothing. I sat on the ground and tears started slowly dropping from my cheeks. First there were only a few tears but soon there was an ocean of tears on my face and on my sleeve. Because I tried to wipe them away but it didn't really helped.

I heard footsteps.
Coming closer.
I grove my head in my knees which were close to my body to hide that i was crying hoping the steps would be gone soon.

The footsteps sounded like they were right in front of me when the sound stopped.
I slowly looked up from where i was sitting seeing a guy who stood in front of me.
He was really tall and handsome. Since when do we have handsome dudes at our school.
His hair was dark and so were his eyes.
I stared at him looking confused. I slowly looked down from his face to his hand which he held in my direction. Causing me to wonder why he was doing that. I didn't knew this guy. Maybe he wanted to help because it was obvious I was crying.

"Are you gonna stand up or...?" he asked.

His voice was soft and comforting it sounded like a beautiful singing voice.
Maybe he's a trainee like a lot of students here.

"Uhmmm, y-yes?!" I stuttered.

He took hold of my hand helping me stand up from the ground.

"Oh I guess you are wondering why I am here and who I am right?" his voice was very deep.

"Yes at least that." I think that sounded mean oh no.

"Okay uhm so I am Lee Heeseung and I just transferred schools because I became a trainee a year back and it was better for me to come to this school instead."

"Oh hi Heeseung if it's okay to call you like that." I murmured.

"Yes sure" he said with a big smile on his face.

"And, why are you here." I questioned.

"I'll explain uhm where do I start. I saw you sitting there all sad and stuff and i wanted to comfort you and maybe become friends cause i don't have any. Except for the guys I share a dorm with but only two of them are at this school." he said really fast.

"Oh well I am Bae y/n and i only have one really good friend who is called Yeojeong she is in the same class as I am.
And i would like to be friends with you."

"AWESOME. Do you want to go to eat something after school together? I can ask my friends or at least the ones at our school." he said with a little pout.

And of course I couldn't resist that so i agreed.

We then walked back to our classes and waited for it to be over.

*Rrrringggg*
That was the school bell.
"Finally" I said a little too loud.

Yeojeong looking at me with a questioning look " why are you so happy you are always so quiet after school except something is up."

I explained what happened with heeseung and that he wants to go eat something with his friends after school.

She looked a little suspicious because I just met him but she agreed to come with us so I won't be too alone and it won't be too awkward.

*bing*
I looked at my phone display with a message on it from an unknown number.

"Huh? Who's that?"

"What's wrong?

"I just got a message from an unknown number should i answer it?" i asked.

She kinda frowned and said " yeah sure why not maybe it's something important."

I didn't wanted to admit but i was hoping heeseung got my number in some kind of way.

*Unknown Number*
hey
this is niki
are you the girl that ran into me earlier ?

seen

TO BE CONTINUED...
———————————————————————————

SOOOOO what do y'all think?? Let me know everything in the comments :D

here is cute heeseung
|
|
V

 just look at him smirking AGGGGGGFFFGGGGGHHHH too much to handle

also sorry if i don't update very often i currently have school going on and I have a lot of essays to write and just school stuff to do I hope y'all understand

bye have a nice dayyy <3