Chapter 13 - First day living with them

"Niki????"

"Niki????"

My eyes shot open. It was niki? I mean i could've guessed it tho.

Anyways.

I looked at him and we shared a quick glance. After i could open my mouth to explain everything niki sat up straight and explained.

"You know i don't like sleeping alone and since all of you were asleep and you sunoo-ssi were in one bed with jungwon I decided to go to y/n."

Sunoo nodded and left the room.

Niki and I weren't the only ones still in bed. Jake and sunghoon were also still sleeping. They looked very cuddly.

My eyes wandered from the bunk back to niki who had his eyes closed again. I actually wanted to get up but I mean how am i supposed to climb over him in this tiny ass bunk.

So I just slept for another 45 minutes.

I were woken up again but this time from jake.

"You're also still sleeping? Sunghoon sleeps like a rock." he rubbed his eyes slowly wanting to go out of the bedroom.

"wait" i whisper shouted.

He turned around and looked at me.

I mouthed "can you help me?" and pointed at niki.

He immediately understood that I wanted to get up without waking up niki cause he was sleeping like a baby.

"just wake him up it's not a problem. Breakfast is ready anyways."

He walked over to us and slightly shook niki. he growled and turned around facing me again.

"Niki breakfast is ready and we're hungry" i said in a sweet tone.

He his eyes closed and smiled. I smiled back but he couldn't see it.

His eyes still closed. But a smile slowly appeared on his pretty face. He sat up straight so I could leave the bunk and go to the bathroom.

After i was done and went back into the room I saw niki still sleeping.

This boi lmao

I went to the bed and sat beside him.

"Aren't you hungry? You should really eat something it's already 1pm" I tried convincing him to eat something. Actually i only did that because i thought the others were probably ready and i didn't want to eat alone.

No answer from him.

"Yahhhh niki what i am trying to say is that i don't want to eat alone so let's eat together." i said out of my mind.

"Okay letchugo"

Wait really that worked? Lmaooooo

We walked to the kitchen together. Niki still in his pj which were shirts and a hoodie.
I was wearing grey sweatpants and a navi blue hoodie.
He opened the fridge taking out some juice to drink and poured it into two glasses.