Chapter 33 - KISS

the following happenings will be like a usual kdrama please don't cringe ahhh

and sorry for late update :(

As I was walking back to our dormitory i felt a little lost

As I was walking back to our dormitory i felt a little lost. I knew where i was but i was bored so i ended up walking a different way.

I walked this way only two times before and these two times were in the morning when it was not dark. I walked from one side to the other and i was listening to some music. I really felt like i was floating away with the beat of the music. It was relaxing comforting and really calming. I didn't knew that but i really needed this. Some time for myself only.

——

Jungwon POV

"Yes byeee" Daniel said to me and I waved him a last goodbye.

I looked around a little and felt like walking to the dorm and not taking the bus.
I did this every now and then to relax a little and enjoy the night lights of seoul.

"Hmm?" I squeezed my eyes together trying to recognize the silhouette. "is that y/n?" I mumbled to myself. Only me being able to hear that. I continued walking and following the familiar girl.

I haven't seen y/n today so I wasn't sure what she was wearing and if she changed into something else after leaving the dorm.

I was kinda bored so pulled my headphones out of my puffer jacket and started listening to some tunes.

——

3rd person POV

She was walking. Not noticing the person following her. It wasn't only one person though. It were two.

The person who was closer to her was overtaken by another but unknown person. She could feel that someone was following her and it frightened her at some point.

Her steps became faster and faster trying to escape from the person.

But the persons steps also became faster.

Jungwon was watching the scenario from a little further away. He wasn't really focusing on that though.

He was looking at his phone checking some messages he received during practice. His attention soon changing to the girl.

He was observing what was happening. A man was walking behind the girl which was possibly y/n.

The creepy man kept being behind her and as she increased her tempo he did the same. Jungwon was now sure that the man wanted to do something to y/n. But he couldn't encourage himself to step between. What if he was wrong and the just wanted to go home faster or he was busy and that was why he walked faster.

But what if Jungwon was wrong. What if the man really wanted to do something to the girl.

He couldn't know it.

——

Y/N POV

'Okay y/n there's a dude following you calm down nothing will happen right?' Was what I thought while walking.

The steps which were far away came closer and closer as if he was right behind me. I tried to look unnoticeable.

As I looked back I had eye contact with the man. He smiled at me in a really wierd and disgusting way.

I was stopped from walking when he took hold of my arm. Really tight.

"Hello beautiful what are you doing here so late at night alone?" He said to me. I was scared now.

"Leave me the fuck alone you pervert!" I almost screamed trying to remove his hands from my arm.

"That won't do anything. No one's around" He looked around making sure no one's around. While he was doing that a dark person hid behind a tree. He didn't see that but i did.

"So now stop fighting and let's go to my house" He tried to pulled me with him but I leaned against it with all my weight.

"Stop now" He screamed and slapped my cheek. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I was in trance.

I already gave up and thought about what he would do with me when suddenly a dark silhouette kicked him in the face.

The dude let go of me and fell on the ground.

"If you do anything like this with her again you're dead" He said.

It was Jungwon.

The guy got up again and tried to fight back. Without succes. Jungwon punched him in his upper abdomen twice with his right hand and the kicked him in the face with a high kick.

The man then fell on the ground unconscious.

Jungwon looked at me took hold of my hand and we ran a few metres away out of the man's vision.

"Y/n look at me" He said a little out of breath. I looked up and was welcomed by two shining eyes.

"Are you okay?" He was looking up and down my body looking for any wounds or bruises.

I nodded at his question and said "Except for my arm which hurts a bit." His face relaxed a bit.

He then pulled me in for a really warm and tight hug which lasted for about 20 seconds.

We then pulled apart and he was looking into my eyes and was holding my hands.

"I'm glad nothing bad happened to you" He said.

"Me too"

"Next time you won't go around here alone okay?" His worried expression was back.

"okay"

"We should get back to the dorm now" He said and i nodded.

——

3rd person POV

The whole way he was holding her hand. Not letting go of it. He was scared to loose her again. But she didn't know that.

"Wait" She said before they could go inside.

"Hmm?" His gaze was not fully focused on her. The girl he admires the most.

"Thank you"She said not breaking the eye contact.

"no you don't need to thank me for today I'm just happy i could save you" He said.

"Not only for today Thank you for everything" She said.

Their breaths were slowly mixing. And she came closer. Until she was that close that their noses were touching.

She looked him one last time into his eyes before she closed hers and leaned forward.

Their lips met.

Only for a few seconds but that was enough for both to freak out on the inside. In their stomachs there were butterflies every where and their hearts were pounding.

That was when the door they were standing in front of opened.

TO BE CONTINUED...
—————————————————————

don't freak out.
also sorta new theme

<3