Chapter 6 - Late Night Walk

"Let me help you" a sudden voice spoke up

I tilt my head up and felt his gaze on me.
It was Jungwon who held his hands in my direction.
I was kinda surprised but just gave him my wrist.
He was very gentle and put the bracelet on. His hands were very soft and big. Bigger than mine.
And i already had kinda big hands for a girl.

"There you go." he smiled at me.

"Tha-Thank you" I said a little hesitant.

"Woah y/n why are you blushing?😏"

"Yeojeong stop it's just very hot in here" I started waving with my hands to get some cold air.

Almost everyone except Jungwon chuckled. He was just sitting there like a baby cause he didn't understood it.

„Is everyone done?"

„Yes" we all replied in sync.

„Okay then lets get outta here I kinda need some fresh air now" Heeseung said the other nodding.

We grabbed the bags and thanked the cook for the delicious food and headed out of the restaurant.

I slowly pushed the heavy door open just to see that it was already dark outside.

„What? How long have we been in there?!" i said.

„Yeah that's what i was going to say" Jungwon said.

„Okay kids i am the oldest so i will take care of you" a proud Heeseung said crossing his arms on his chest.

„Heeseung hyung we are literally not that much younger than you-„ Niki responded but got interrupted by heeseung going:
„Shush you baby I will make sure everyone gets home safely."

„Don't worry heeseung we can go home by ourselves it's not that far." Yeojeong said.

"No i don't want you two to be alone that late what if something happens to you? Then i will fee guilty for the rest of my life."

"It's not like we are going to die Heeseung." I slightly chuckled to reassure him.

In that moment he got a call.

THE CALL:
"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hello Heeseung"

"Oh Manager hyung hello what's wrong?"

"I need you at hybe building where are you right now?"

"Why I am at the bbq restaurant i told you I was going to with friends"

"Okay i'll be there in 2 minutes"

"But why???"

"We have a Meeting and i wanted you to be there too cause you will maybe debut soon and i wanted you to hear what they will say today. See you."

"Uhm"

CALL ENDED

Wow he just quit the call!!?? But I will maybe debut ? YAYAYAYAYAY
Heeseung jumped up and down in tiny.

MEANWHILE WHEN HEESEUNG GOT THE CALL AND LEFT A FEW METRES AWAY

Now yeojeong got a call too??? Why is everyone so busy nowadays.

Yeojeong stood with us when she answered the call. It was her mom telling her to be ready in 3 minutes because she will pick yeojeong up.

"What did she say and why does she want to pick you up?"

"My grandpa something happened i have to go see him you know how close we are"

"Oh no" I just embraced her into a hug.

"Should we take you guys with us a bit?"

"No it's fine we don't want to make you feel stressed"

"Okay that's fine" yeojeong said looking down.

Then a car stopped by and Yeojeong knew it was her mom. She entered the car and waved at us as a goodbye.

We all waved back at her turning back around to see heeseung finally coming back.

"Wait where's Yeojeong ??"

"She left" Niki said.

"Wait why is something wrong?" He said sounding and looking worried.

"It's something with her grandfather but i'm sure everything will be fine" I said.

"Okay so that makes us 4 wanna go now?" Jungwon said pointing in the direction we all came from.

"Uhm" heeseung rubbed his neck. "I have to go too"

"What why" Niki said

"I have to go to the hybe building and our manager will pick me up in 2 minutes. I would take you with me but i have to be there as quick as possible and it's the opposite direction. So i want you two to take care of y/n. Ok?"

"Uhm yeah sure but why do you have to go there?" Jungwon asked.

"A meeting im not allowed to tell you more about it for now."He quickly replied before noticing a van and going in it's direction.

"It was really nice we should definitely do that again soon." a bright smile on his face.

"Yeah i agree" I said waving him.

The three of us started to walk in our direction. Talking a little bit about life and school. When i noticed it's pretty cold. I started rubbing my hands on my arms to make me feel warmer.

"Y/n are you cold?" Niki asked me. I just shook my head and answered with a quick and short no.

"Come on y/n I can see you are shaking and I have to admit that it's really cold." Jungwon replied.

"No it's really fine I am not that cold."

That's when i felt a jacket on my shoulders.
I turned around to see a happy niki pretty close to my face. I smiled and thanked him feeling a little shy.

"Next time just tell us that you feel cold okay?" Niki told me.

"Okay okay i will" i chuckled nervously.

TO BE CONTINUED...
———————————————————————————

have a question: so do y'all want this to be a fan fiction that has the main focus on a certain member or an ot7 story??

don't forget to vote or comment if you like it <33

💜💜