Chapter 21 - Vacation

"Who were you talking to?" I saw 4 smirking boys and three boys with an annoyed and jealous? expresseion

"A friend" I said and walked towards them. I handed them their drinks and set down next to sunghoon.

"Why do you have a friend here we just arrived." Jay said.

"We just met and..." I couldn't finish instead the overprotective heeseung interrupted me.

"You just met him??? What if he's a wierdo what if he wants to do something to you what if he wants you because of your body" Heeseung was unstoppable.

"Woah woah hee calm down okay? He's nice. His name is dohyun and he is friendly and not wierd at all. There's no need to worry." I reassured him and it seemed like it was working.

"You still shouldn't talk to random strangers. What if" Sunoo then said but I interrupted again.

"what if what if what if nothing happened and that's it okay?" I was kinda annoyed but I couldn't be mad at them for any longer than 5 minutes.

"So what are you doing?" I asked and they continued playing their game.

"fifa" was all they responded.

"Alright" I stood up and walked to the door " I'll be leaving then because I'm not interested in any of your games" I smiled and wanted to leave.

"Wait!!" Two voices called out for me.

Sunghoon and Jungwon.

"What's now?" I asked because all I wanted was to leave.

"I'll come with you." Sunghoon stood up and walked with me pulling me out of the door and with him in the hallway.

I could only glance back one time before the door closed and I could see that jungwon wanted to say something aswell but sunghoon was faster.

"Why did you wanted to come with me?" I asked.

"Because I like you."

"WHAT?" What? i'm confused.

"We're friends I'm allowed to spend time with you right?" well yeah that's true.

"yes you're allowed to"

"Y/n!!!"

The two of us turned around.

"Is that the guy?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes"

"He's cute" WHAT DID HE JUST SAID AHAHAHA

"i know" I smirked.

"Tonight there's a firework at the carnival. Wanna come too? There's a ferris wheel and roller coasters and stuff like that" He said and then introduced himself to sunghoon.