Chapter 34 - Jealousy, Jealousy

late update
THANKS FOR 7k!!!!!
enjoy niki y/n time woohoo 😶

late update THANKS FOR 7k!!!!!enjoy niki y/n time woohoo 😶

They were still standing close. Their lips just have met.

The noise of the front door that was opened was heard. They both immediately steps apart and stood there awkward.

„There you are we were waiting for you" Jay said to them and all of the three walked inside.

Y/n was still feeling a little overwhelmed with what just happened. She just walked into the bedroom and let her body fall onto the bed sheets. She laid there for about 2 minutes when Riki came in.

„Y/nie" He called out for her.

„Why are you laying there. Is everything
alright?" The taller boy asked her concerned.

„You know there's a boy i know" She started. „Do I know him?" He asked before letting her continue.

„No"

„I do know him" Riki said looking at her already shipping her and the boy.

„What why are you saying you know him i just told you that you don't know him." Y/n said adding a nervous chuckle.

„The no was too fast. So i have to know him. It's that easy" Riki said feeling proud.

„Let me continue so there's the boy and something happened between the two of us and-" she couldn't continue.

„and you kissed him and now you have a major crush on him and you are dating" Riki blurted out.

„WHAT NO" Y/n said panicked.

„what do you mean no? that didn't happen?" Riki asked a little sad cause he thought he just predicted something.

„no but partly yes. why am I even telling you this? Let's join the others we should eat something together" She tried to avoid the rest of the conversation.

„You're staying." Riki said serious. "now continue"

"so the boy and I are close and I don't know whether I like him or not" Y/n told him.

"And you don't know if you like him because there's another boy. which means you have kinda feelings for two guys" Riki the fortune teller told her.

"Why do you know so much bruh. So yea i kinda like two boys"

"I can give you advice as a person who has no experience in love" Riki said convinced.

"that does not sound promising" She grinned.

"So you have to choose the second guy. Because if you would have loved the first one you wouldn't have caught feelings for the second"

"Woah that sounds so smart what the hell" She was surprised by his words.