Chapter 2 - First Day of School

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

It was monday. The first day at school after our summer holiday.
The most boring day at school cause I had two math classes, which are luckily already over.
And as usual I didn't pay any attention to it cause I'm a smart girl. (just kidding)
I hate math.
I was thinking about the topic I had to learn for our next math exam when I bumped into a group of boys. While I kept my head low I just said sorry bowed quickly and continued walking to my class which I already was a little late to.

UNKNOWN POV:

Who is that girl? Is she new? Why did she bumped into us she didn't even look at us. Pfff

"Huh?? What's that?" I said while looking at the floor.

I saw a little bracelet laying there, it must be hers. Right?!
I knelt down to get the bracelet and put it in my pocket.
"Niki-ah!" I heard a familiar voice say.
I immediately looked up to see him, one of my closest friends: Jungwon! We are together trainees under Be:Lift and we might debut together.

"Yah Jungwon", I then replied walking towards him and away from the other boys I was with earlier.

As fast as I reached him I hugged him tightly and told him that I missed him. He said the same so we started laughing.
"Hey niki you look kinda confused what's up?"
He asked me I then told him about what just happened with that girl. He listened and then told me to help me to find her so I can give her back the bracelet.

BACK TO Y/N POV:

I rushed through the halls to not be late for class. It was art class which I really liked so I didn't want to be late.
As I entered class miss huang wasn't in class yet so I quickly ran over to Yeojeong my best friend and prepaired for the class to start.

Author's POV:

Time skip to the end of the class

"Ughhh this class was boring" y/n said and continued "I thought we would draw something but i never wanted to talk about a guy who drew boring pictures" she complained.
"Hahahahah yah y/n stop complaining we have to go to gym class" Yeojeong told her while stuffing her books in her bag.
"Okok I will. WAIT when do we have gym class?" y/n asked.
"In less than 10 minutes so hurry up" Yeojeong said in a slightly annoyed voice.
"Fine fine I'm already trying to hurry".

Time skip
*in the dressing room of the gym*

Y/n's POV:

"Oh wow you really progressed I didn't even have to remind you to remove your bracelet anymore, congrats" Yeojeong told me.
"Yeojeong what are you talking about I'm still wearing it" you put your hand on your wrist but couldn't feel the bracelet. "Omg Yeojeong are you playing games with me where did you put it???" you said being very serious.

[You got the bracelet from your dad who passed away 6 years ago and this bracelet means everything to you.]

Yeojeong looked at you and said " I swear I don't have it you must have lost it sometime".
I looked in her eyes and tried to remember where I could have lost it. BINGO
"I think I know where I lost it" you said to your bestie.
Without Yeojeong even being able to ask where you lost it you already ran out of the dressing room screaming "Tell the teacher my stomach is upset or something I gotta go".
Yeojeong looked perplexed in your direction and just shaked her head.

TO BE CONTINUED...
————————————————————————

soooo what do you think so far HAHAHA
I really hope you liked it and look forward to the next chapter :P
Imma do it soon I promise :)))
now imma bless your eyes with some enha pics 😉

soooo what do you think so far HAHAHA I really hope you liked it and look forward to the next chapter :P Imma do it soon I promise :)))now imma bless your eyes with some enha pics 😉

have a great dayyyy <333