Chapter 16 - School

We all woke up early by our alarms that we set yesterday

"Niki, sunoo and y/n? uhm anyways you have to get up it's school again you forgot?"

With that jungwon left the bedroom to get ready. To be honest yeah i forgot that it was school. But luckily our summer break is very soon. excited 😆

I stretched myself and opened the blinds to be welcomed by the bright sun. I hid myself with my hands. It was just to bright to handle that early.

I walked over into the bathroom and got ready with jungwon. We washed our faces and brushed our teeth. I then walked back into the bedroom to grab my uniform. It's ugly. But i had to wear it. I then changed into it and went into the kitchen.

"Your not going to eat breakfast?" sunghoon asked me with a slight worried expression.

"No but i will eat later in school and i will get something from the convenience store." I said grabbing a chocolate bar and putting it in my bag.

"Okay but eat something okay?" he asked again.

"I will i promise." i smiled widely. Receiving another huge smile from him. CUTIE

——

"EVERYONE GET IN THE CAR OR YOULL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" Jungwon yelled. Even tho he's the second youngest amongst the boys he is very mature.

All the left over boys were running in the car. I was sitting next to jungwon and jay. Our ride to school takes about 30 minutes. That's why we have to get to pretty early.  🙄😖

It got quiet in the car. Everyone was still tired. And i could see that niki and sunoo were already sleeping again.

"y/n is everything okay? Your eyes look a little swollen. have you cried?" jungwon whispered.

"uhm it's all fine now but yea i cried a little yesterday but niki and sunoo were there for me. it's all good really." I smiled.

"Okay if you say so but if something happens again feel free to tell me. I'm a good listener." His smile. OMG I could feel my heart flutter and beat faster.

The car ride moved on and i almost felt asleep. My head got heavy and I almost felt on jungwons shoulder. I tried sitting up straight again but i was SOOO tired. It wasn't the best idea to watch movies till late play games and then cry. lmao

"Just put your head on my shoulder if your sleepy" he said while chuckling.

He then put his hand on my head and placed my head on his shoulder. THE HELL IS HAPPENING.

The next moment I got shaked by someone.

"Ayyy y/n we've arrived. Come on we have the same class." niki said.