Chapter 32 - Bubble tea crush

We decided all the parts mostly together by voting

We decided all the parts mostly together by voting. All parts had almost the same lines so it didn't really bother which one I got. I ended up getting part 3.

We then split up and tried to memorize it individually. We had three ipads. I had to share it with Riki and Jeongwoo.

As we were looking at the choreo on the ipad i saw how eunbyeol looked a bit jealous at us but it didn't bother me so i just continued to learn the choreo.

The time went by really fast. We ended up going through it together only once because eubyol took very look to mesmerize the dance. It wasn't really a hard dance and i thought she'd be way better because of what riki told me. He said she trained for 4 years already but never made it.

——

"I'm hungry" Riki said while we were in a locker room.

"We should eat something in the cafeteria" He said after I didn't respond.

"Hello" He said. I didn't respond again.

"Are you eben alive??" He was now waving his hand on front of my face. I quickly shook my head and looked at him.

"Oh yeah i'm here" I said a nervous choickle escaping my lips. To be honest something was just on my mind that I couldn't stop thinking about.

"Is everything fine?" He asked slightly worried as if something bad happened.

"Oh no it's nothing let's just go home" I said.

"Well there must be something i asked you like three times if you want to eat something with me in the cafeteria" He said curious.

"Oh right i forgot but i'm really not into crowds and loud people let's just go to a restaurant nearby" I said kinda confused about myself.

"Okay that sound good" He said and we started walking out of the building.

"Is there really nothing on you mind?" He asked again as we walked for about 10 minutes.

I sighed.

"I mean you don't have to tell me but I really want to be there for you." He said looking down.

"I'll tell you what's on my mind but not now okay let's find a quiet privat place in the restaurant" I said unsure wether that was a good idea or not.

He nodded and we continued walking.

As we arrived at the restaurant we sat down very much at the back of the restaurant. The waitress came and asked us what we wanted to eat.

Riki just got some Bulgogi and some homemade ramyeon.

As the woman asked me I couldn't respond because i was in my thoughts again.

"she would like to have the same" He smiled at the elderly woman and she left.

"Okay not tell me you're somewhere else with your thoughts" He was looking me straight into my eyes.

"Hmm okay so it's kinda complicated because of the idol situation and..." I thought a little bit and decided to tell him something else because i wasn't ready for the truth to be revealed. " and it's just very stressful and the thing with yeojeong and all of that is just sometimes a bit too much for me you know" I said to convince him.

"I totally understand you i also went through the same things a lot. Well i miss my family they're in japan and i can't really see them so i miss them too. And living alone and with other teenagers is sometimes hard. But whatever's on your mind i'll help you" He said and touched my arm which was laying on the table.

"Here's your food"

——

We were now back at the vocal training. Only one hour left until I could go home.

"Okay so is say we will start with part one to three and the others can wait outside." The coach said.

Now there were only four people in the room.

The coach, owner of part 1 which was eunbyeol, owner of part 2 which was daniel and owner of part 3 which was me.

Eunbyeol asked us at least 100 times to get part 1 and tried to convince us as best as possible. We only agreed because she was annoying us with the thing that she trained the most and stuff.

The coach signaled with his hands that part 1 should sing first and so she did. After her daniel and then me. I really tried my best to stand out and it showed. In the end daniel and I were the ones who got good feedback she only got a few words.

——

Training for today was done. I could go home now and relax. Riki said he wanted to stay a little longer because he was choreographing something and he wanted to finish it today.

So it was only me left. I went to the locker room as usual to get my bag and jacket. I walked out of the building and decided to stop my a bubble tea store cause i was really craving those.

"One black milk tea with tapioca" I ordered and smiled. I mean I squinted my eyes together because of the mask. yk

The dude smiled back at me and i walked to the side to wait for my bubble tea.

"A large black milk tea with tapioca" Another guy said. He was around my age and from what I saw of his face he seemed to be pretty.

I walked over to him getting my order.

"Thank you" I said and bowed before turning around.

Shortly before I was out of the store I heard the boy mumble something under his breath it sounded like 'she's beautiful'.

"Excuse me" A voice said. I wasn't sure if it was directed towards me but I turned around anyways.

There he was the cute boy which handed me the bubble tea.

"What's your name" He said his gaze not leaving my eyes.

"Y/n what's yours?" I asked a bit overwhelmed because of this situation.

"Haruto" He said and before he could say anything a coworker called for him.

"Sorry i gotta go. Maybe we'll see each other again." Whith those words he left.

And so I left the store and began to walk my way home.

But it turned out that it wouldn't be as peaceful as i thought it would.

TO BE CONTINUED...
—————————————————————

if you enjoyed it don't forget to vote or to comment!!

love you all <3