Chapter 27 - Confession pt 2

He took his mask off and as expected it was

...Jungwon?

Well I expected that though. I gasped. I really don't know why because i mean i saw it kinda coming. I am living with this guy why wouldn't I recognize him. Yeah it was dark and he was wearing a hood and a mask but I at least would be able to recognize his voice. So why didn't i surely knew that it was him. I'm a little embarrassed. ✊🏼🙄

"Are you surprised it was me?" He laughed.

"No" I hit his arm playfully. "I expected it to be you" I gave him a cheeky smile.

"What we're thay going to do to you?" There was overprotective jungwon again. Tbh i like this side of him. It's cute.

"Nothing" I said. I don't know why but it was suddenly hard to talk about what just happened.

"Come on lets go home" I pulled his sleeve. It wasn't because I didn't want to be here with him. It was because I was scared these girls would see us.

"No okay hear me out I am not leaving this place until you told me what really happened and why." He crossed his arms.

"Fine" I said. "Then I'll leave alone" I turned around and started walking. But he stopped me. This time not with a wrist grab. :O

He back hugged me. AAHHHHHHH

"Don't you trust me?" He sounded sad. And disappointed.

"I do trust you. I trust you a lot really but it's not so easy to talk about that." I sighed.

He loosened his grip about me and turned me around. His was pointing to a bench. We went there and I started explaining.

"So uhm where do I start. I had my practice with them. And during or after the practice I don't really remember I went to the bathroom. They followed me" I was interrupted by him.

"who tell me their names." He said serious.

"Uh I don't know their names." I shrugged.

"We're it the girls in the locker room only no one else?" I nodded.

"okay i know their names. the girl who wanted to punch you was Lim Dayoung. And the other two were Chang Jangmi and Ha Eunbyeol" I nodded again trying to imprint them.

He told me to continue so I did.

"In that bathroom they told me to stay away from you and the other boys. I think they saw me teaching you and the others the choreo. And then I kinda rejected their offer. And then one of them punched me." I flinched a bit thinking back to the moment it happened. 

Jungwon slung an arm around me and side hugged me. I tried to hold my tears but suddenly everything came out. At first it were only light sniffles but then It was like a waterfall came out of the eyes of mine.