Chapter 51 - Sick

sorry for the break im having my exams currently and i have to do a presentation on Friday and then im through this

"Omg riki look there's a shooting star" She said and held my arm.

"Now you can make a wish" She said.

"Yes you too" Y/n nodded and closed her eyes while she wished for something.

"What did you wish for?" The tall boy asked her.

"That's a secret if I tell you it won't come true."

I wish I could know her wish.

She won't ask me for my wish. But that's fine. My wish is that she wont fall for someone in our group.

——

I woke up from a bad dream. It was weird. No one was there anymore like they never existed. She wasn't there.

I woke up and noticed the sweat on my forehead. I tried to wipe it away with the back of my hand.

No one was in their beds. I got up and climbed down my stairs. My feet were leading me into the kitchen. Then suddenly I felt hands on my eyes covering them. Making me unable to see.

"Where you possibly looking for me?" It was y/ns voice.

"I was looking for anyone cause I thought I was alone" I answered.

"Well you aren't alone but what happened to you?" She looked in my face.

"I had a nightmare"

"What happened in there" Y/n asked and sat down to listen to me. I sat down as well.

"I were here but alone and then I asked other people if they know where you were" he stopped for a second. "i mean like all 7 of you but they never heard of you and then I was left alone without you... and the others of course and then I woke up with sweat on me" I sighed.

"You look sick and you are very pale let me check your temperature" She put her hand on my forehead to check.

"Niki i think you have a fever" She got up and brought a thermometer. She measured my temperature and gasped.

"omg niki you have 40 degrees." She took my hand and brought me into her bed because it was a bottom bunk and she didn't want me to climb the ladder.

"Lay here and sleep ill be back"

——

Y/N POV

I walked out of the room and called heeseung.

"Hey heeseungie Niki is sick could you buy the medicine against fever and that stuff" I asked he told me he would buy it as soon as possible so I was relieved.

I then went into the kitchen and started to make some tea.

After the tea was done I got him a hot water bottle and went back into his room.