Chapter 26 - Drama

There was I

There was I. Lying in the floor. Not feeling nor seeing anything. Just being knocked out.

I woke up again. Still where I was. I got up still a little dizzy. I was a little confused where I was and why I was there.

I quickly washed my hands and removed some mascara that was smudged. It seemed like I cried. I couldn't remember it.

I knew it was these girls who did that to me. And I wanted to get revenge for that. But I just couldn't figure out how.

——

I got back into the dance room. The students were gone. Only the teacher was left. He was looking at the videos we've made of each of us dancing.

I knocked at the door which was already open to draw his attention.

"Uhm I'm really sorry but something happened earlier that's why i wasn't here for the lesson." I looked down.

"It's fine. But please make sure this won't happen again. Otherwise it'll be over for your dream of becoming an idol okay?" He said serious.

"Yes yes of course this will never happen again, I promise" I said happy. I was afraid he would scold me but he didn't, luckily.

"Now go and practice more you're really good" He said. I smiled and left.

——

While grabbing my bag that was in a seperate locker room I noticed there were still people around. I actually thought they had left a while ago.

I heard laughter. It was girls laughing.

Please don't be the girls from earlier. Please.

"Oh y/n" The one girl said. And it were the ones that bullied me earlier. How much luck could I have. :|

She came closer to me and slammed me against a locker. I stayed silent. All the confidence I had earlier to fight back and to give her revenge was gone.

"How was it laying on the bathroom floor?" They all started laughing.

I was ashamed. I was looking down. Something in me said to fight back. Not really fight but at least just not stay silent.

I pulled myself together and said "Yah leave me the fuck alone"

They were shocked. These girls didn't expect me to do such things.

"What the fuck did you just said?" She was really mad.

She raised her hand and I flinched. But before I could feel her hand slam against my cheek a hand pulled me out of the scene.

"come on and run" he pulled me with me. A hood over his head. It was wierd but I found myself smiling while running outside the building. The night was pretty. It rained earlier a bit that's why it was a little wet.

He stopped. At the same bridge I was already. He turned to me and pulled his hood of.

It was...

...a boy who still had a mask on. But these eyes I knew them 100%.

It was one of the boys I have lived with.

——

Unknown POV

I was a little lost. At first I forgot my charger at the dorm and now I forgot my phone in the dance room. That's just annoying. No I am annoying.

I went into the dance room. Our teacher was still there.

"Oh hii" I said waving at him " I just needed to get my phone I forgot it" I looked around a little "right there" I took my phone.

"Oh I almost didn't recognized you because of that mask and the hood" We laughed.

"I'll get going bye" I waved and smiled one last time at the teacher before leaving the room.

I walked a little away until I heard a girls voice. It was familiar. It was y/n. I walked back hence I thought she was gone already. I thought she wasn't feeling well or anything because she didn't attend last dance lesson but she was here.

I took a peak through the door.
They didn't talk long just a quick chat. She came back already and went to the left which was the direction of the locker room.

I still wanted to go to the toilet so I did that first. After that I wanted to see if y/n is still here.

"Yah leave me the fuck alone" wow y/n has never said that before. She seamed really scared. What have they done to her.

"What the fuck did you just said?" That was Eunbyeol. She was the leader of those three girls. They bully a lot of new girls. And they have already gotten into a few fights. They were accused for it and already had a warning that if they would do it again they couldn't be trainees anymore.

She raised her hand. Omg what if she hits her. I ran to y/n and grabbed her wrist. I pulled her with me.

"come on and run" I just said and we ran together.

She was holding onto her bag with her right hand and onto my hand with her left.

We arrived at a broth at the han river.

——

Y/N POV

He looked at me in shock. He looked up and down my body. I think he was making sure I'm not hurt. His hands were holding onto both of my arms. He was slightly shaking me. I was in trance.

"hey hey are you okay??" He was worried.

"Yeah im fine" I said starting to feel a little dizzy.

I almost fell down. But instead he hugged me. He hugged me really tight. I was still a bit dizzy but tried my best to hug him back. And from the hug I could feel who it was. Those hugs felt familiar.

We separated from the hug and he was looking me straight into my eyes.

He removed his mask. I already knew who it was. But still what if I was wrong. I mean I was dizzy and I felt like throwing up. I just wanted to be in my bed.

He took off his mask and it was as expected...

To be continued...
—————————————————————
is it mean to end it like that? hahaha

anyways who do y'all think it is?
and who do y'all want it to be?

i have holidays soon so i'll try to write more so i can maybe update more!!!!!