Chapter 41 - Haters

my face is still swollen smh
also if you didn't know I have a 2nd story if you want to you can read it! it's a short story with a total of 13 chapters but I haven't uploaded all chapters yet
i wrote that story in one day so don't judge please

anygayyysss read now :P

"I saw the comments" I said

"I saw the comments" I said. He took hold of me and hugged me tight.

"I hoped you wouldn't read them" He said into my ear.

"But you know our group Enhypen wouldn't be complete without you. Even if these dumb haters say otherwise. We wouldn't even survive without you for a day" He said which made me chuckle slightly.

"I don't know why i'm in your group it would be better without me. You will get so much hate for having a stupid girl in a boy group." I said after my smile faded.

"No that's not true I think you belong to us. Not only I think so we all think so. And it's not bad having a girl in your group. It's funny we have so much fun together with the others and if you wouldn't be here then it would be boring" He patted my back while saying these things to hype me up.

"I was so excited for our debut but all I get is hate" I gulped. "Oh she trained for only 5 months she doesn't deserve this but niki who only trained two months longer doesn't get any hate. I'm not saying I want him to get hate I'm just saying that's because I'm a girl." I cried again.

"It's good to let it all out. But hear me out. They are only jealous I mean who wouldn't want to be in a group full of visuals. With seven hot cute and handsome men" He said and looked at me. I had to smile.

"I say we go eat ice cream now" I nodded. "With the others?" I nodded again.

"Then lets go." He stood up and gave me his hand to help me get up.

"And you know what" He said.

"What?"

"I'm glad you told me honest. And if you are crying then your lashes grow so see that as a bonus" He smiled like little puppy.

——

Jake POV:

"Where are the others?" I asked grabbing an apple and biting into it.

"Gym" Jay answered without looking up from his food.

"And why are you here and why didn't they ask me to come with them smh" I said and shook my head.

"Did you really say smh in real life what's wrong with you" Jay said looking at me who was still shaking my head.

"Hey let me use whatever I want" I scoffed.

"Ight" He looked at his food again.

"Answer my question" I said and bit again into my apple.

"Oh I was just hungry and I went yesterday with you. Have you forgotten already?" He said raising his brow.

"Oh right but Jungwon and sunghoon went yesterday too and today too and yeah never mind just eat your soup" I said turning around seeing niki.

"Good soup"

"Hello" Niki said in a very loud voice and with a bright expression.

"Where's y/nnie" He looked at my face.

"Bathroom" I said and looked at him. "and why aren't you at the gym you are always there."

"I wanted to spend time with my best friends" He said and put an arm around Jay who looked annoyed. Niki quickly removed his arm from him and continued smiling.

"What about the others hmm" I asked curious.

"To be honest I was tired so I just stayed here and played fifa" I just nodded and finished my apple.

"Heyy" Y/n said and walked over to us.

Niki immediately RAN to her and cupped her face.

"What happened? Why did you cry? What's wrong are you hurt?" He said concerned.

"I'm alright now Jake took care of me." She smiled very cute.

"You know just the haters" She shrugged and looked at niki who was sad because he didn't like the haters.

"I want ice cream now. Let's order i'm too lazy to leave the apartment" She smiled and looked at me.

"I'm going to call our manager she will get us ice cream" Y/n smiled and nodded.

"What do you want I'm doing to write it down for Saeyeon Unnie" Y/n said grabbing a pen and a paper.

She looked at Jay waiting for his answer.

"Pistachio" He said after looking up and continuing to slurp his soup.

"Good soup"

"I want mom is an alien ice cream" I said. She looked confused.

"Your ordering at baskin robbins right?" She nodded.

"Then just write that down they will understand" She looked unsure but just did how I said.

Niki raised his arm and said "Mintcho" Y/n looked up from writing and looked at him. She pointed with her pen at him and nodded.

"You have taste boi" She said. Niki smiled at her words.

"I'm calling manager nim" I said and got my phone.

"You mean Saeyeon unnie" Y/n grinned. And I nodded.

your POV:

"I'm not as close as you with her so I'm calling her manager nim instead of saeyeon noona got it?" Jake looked at me and I mouthed 'yeah whatever'.

——

"Ice cream is here" I screamed. Literally.

"Stop shouting you're not Jay" Niki said running to me.

"Stop playing fifa then you dipshit" I said and smiled proud at my words.

"Watch your mouth young lady"

"NO" I stuck out my tongue and ran away with the ice cream. I ran into the living room where jay and jake talked. Niki was following me so I ran behind jay and hid behind him.

"He is trying to kill me" I said and made Jay stand up to protect me more.

"She called me dipshit that was mean" Niki crossed his arms. And was sulky.

"Yeah whatever we don't care lets eat the ice cream now and stop bickering you fuckers" Jay said and got ready to enjoy his ice cream.

Niki and I gasped at the words fuckers which we haven't heard from him yet.

Jake just looked at us laughing.

——

"Okay everyone I need you to come together and sit down. Today we are going to choose the leader"

TO BE CONTINUED...
————————————————————————