Chapter 23 - Confession?!

„The moon is beautiful tonight right?" Sunghoon said

What is that supposed to mean????? Help? Uhm does he mean that in the way I think he does or just in a way that he thinks the moon is beautiful? What is happening.
All I wanted was to spend a cool evening slash night at the carnival amusement park thingy. And now a good looking caring kinda hot guy who I love with indirect confessed to me?

I am not okay.

And I even think I have a crush already.

"uhm y/n? you there?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah sorry" I said and shook my head.

"The view is pretty" He said.

"Yes it's really wonderful." I said still kinda awkward.

"Is this the last thing we'll do before we head into the hotel again?" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Yea I think so. But niki wanted crêpes so I think he will get that and if the others want too they will get that aswell and then we'll leave." He told me.

The ferris wheel ride was almost over. I could already see the others waiting at the exit. I waved at them and they all smiled and waved back.

After I stepped out of the gondola I fist bumped dohyon and niki and we started walking to the crêpe store.

Niki dohyon, dongpyo, jake, jungwon, and I ended up getting crêpes.

"I'll take the one with the chocolate sauße and strawberries." Niki ordered.

Dongpyo and Jungwon then ordered.

"Dohyon?" I asked.

"I want a crêpe but I'm too full for a whole one. Do you want to share?" He nodded.

"What do you want on it?" I looked at the menu after he asked and pointed at a picture of a crêpe with nutella strawberries and banana.

"Okay let's get that." He said.

Dohyon ordered for us. We then waited for about two minutes after they were ready.

"Are you two sharing one?" Hangyul asked us.

Dohyon and me both nodded. We then looked at each other in sync and laughed.

We quickly ate up and got to the parking area.

We bid goodbyes and went back to our hotel again.

All of us quickly changed into a little more comfortable clothes. I wore the matching clothes Jake and I bought.

——

Only 3 more days until we would go back to our dorm. We had so much fun. And it was one of the best experiences I've ever made so far. To be honest I'd never expect it to be so cool to live with 7 guys.
I didn't thought boys are so fun to be around. I actually thought more of it in a way that it would be maybe even wierd but it was very cool. I didn't expect them to be so calming or sweet at first.
They are also less complicated.

Well except for sunghoon.

Did he mean it in THAT way or did he mean it in the other way. ???

——

"I'll go to bed" Sunoo said while yawning.

"Yah put your hand in front of your mouth if you yawn." Niki quickly commanded.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Sunoo chuckled and brushed it off.

"Anyone coming with me?" He asked. Probably waiting for niki to come with him.

"Me" and of course it was niki.

The two went inside.

Oh by the way we were sitting on a balcony that was connected to the apartment that we booked for our vacation.

It was dawn. And it was pretty.

After another the other boys all left. Until it was only sunghoon and me left.

It was an awkward silence between the two of us. We only heard a couple insects flying around.

"uhm" I spoke up and broke the silence.

"about yesterday" I continued.

"did you uhh di- " I paused a little before going on "Did you mean it in the way I like you or in the way the moon is beautiful" I felt relieved that it was out now.

He seemed to be nervous about my question.

"Y/n I think I-" Sunghoon was cut off by jungwon.

He stormed outside and took the both of us by our wrists. He led us inside and closed the doors behind him.

"What's going on?" I asked in confusion.

"I heard there's a killer outside" He said completely serious.

"A what??" I asked in disbelief. Why would there be a killer. Are we in a movie or what.

"This isn't hollywood jungwon" Sunghoon rolled his eyes at the younger.

"Hyung I'm serious. We should be careful okay" He sounded really serious. I'm kinda scared now.

"We're leaving tomorrow" Jungwon told us and stood up.

"You should go to bed we're leaving early" He left into his room.

I know we actually have a room plan but we kinda sleep everywhere now.

Silence.

There was the silence again. All the lights were turned off. And you could hear nothing.

"We should go to bed now" I said getting up.

"Yeah you are right." Sunghoon said.

"I'll accompany you to your room is that okay?" I nodded.

"If jungwons really serious we should be careful. And I don't want you to die so i'll walk you to your room."

I smiled. He is really a caring person.

He walked me to the room where my stuff was and I got inside. I said good night and closed the door.

I originally shared my room with niki and heeseung. But instead I found a sleeping jungwon in my bed.
I laid down next to him and went into my dreamland.

——
Sunghoon POV:

I walked back and got into my room again. I laid down in my bed. I wanted to sleep but a thought kept me awake.

I couldn't tell her how I feel and what if it's too late now?

Did she understood what I wanted to tell her earlier before jungwon came to us.

Has she heard it? Or does she think that i meant the moon.

In the end I didn't even answered her question properly she will come back and ask me again I am pretty sure.

——

Y/n POV:

Sunghoon didn't answered my question. Right? That means he'll tell me again what he wanted to say.

To be continued...
————————————————————————

do you think he will tell her?
do you think she will like him back?

ly