„So? What's he doing there?!"

„He is also my family, Mason!" I yelled back.

„Tomorrow I expect you to be at the studio working and you're gonna be working your ass off until tour starts!" He yelled one more time before he hung up and I threw my phone on the ground next to me. I buried my face in my hands, desperately trying to to cry after what he said.

„Y/n?" I winced when I heard Harry's voice, not expecting anyone to come out here. „What happened?" He asked and sat down next to me on the porch just wearing a pair of shorts, showing his inked upper body, his long hair beautifully falling down on his shoulders.

„Do you ever get that feeling of doing everything wrong even though you give your best everyday? Do you ever get that feeling of needing something so bad but you're not allowed to have it, so it feels wrong just being around it even though it's right there in front of you to take?" I asked questions that were on my mind for so long. I couldn't ask him directly or else he would have known. The person I trusted the most, I wasn't allowed to talk to. I wasn't even allowed to be around that person...him. Why though? I didn't know myself.

„What's wrong, Y/n?"

I breathed out a deep breath I held in for a while now and shook my head. „Nothing, just some thoughts of mine."

„That's not true. Look at me." He said and I turned my head to the right. „Tell me, what is it?"

„You would just get mad if I tell you."

„No I won't." He shook his head.

I tilted mine, exactly knowing that he would get mad.

I sighed. „Mason just called basically yelling at me."

„What?!"

„Harry, you said you wouldn't get mad." I stopped him from standing up in rage and pulled on his arm to sit back down.

„Yeah, but that was when I still didn't know who the reason was that made you cry." He said, running his hand through his hair. „Why did he yell? What's his problem now?"

I picked up my phone, unlocking it and shoved it in his hand. „That's the reason."

Harry frowned and started to read out loud what was written on the website.

„After the singer Y/n Y/l/n made her big comeback at the VMA's, everyone was stunned and in shock. Nobody ever expected her to suddenly be back and then also publishing a new album and not to forget, she also won the award for best summer song.
One week later, she was also back at the Brits in London and performed one of her new songs Fight Song before yet again winning another award. A Brit for best British album of the year. What a comeback!
Her performance was incredibly emotional itself, but that wasn't the only thing. It seemed like Y/n and the One Direction star Harry Styles, her former boyfriend, found each other again as they seemed quite friendly during the Show." He stopped and I knew he was looking at the picture that they published of us two at the Brits.

" He stopped and I knew he was looking at the picture that they published of us two at the Brits

„Fans really started to freak out when they saw videos from the afterparty. It seemed like Harry and Y/n were pretty close again as they danced and sang hand in hand to ,Time of our lives' and left together in Harry's car. Now the question is, are they back together? Looks like they are. That was not the last encounter they had. They were seen together at a studio in LA a few days later and later that day One Direction and Y/n had appearances at the Late Late show with James Corden where Y/n her tragic story revealed on why she disappeared so suddenly.
Again, Harry and Y/n were seen leaving together in a separate car, going to the same hotel. Coincidence? We don't think so. They even went home to Manchester together, walking around town, only having eyes for each other. The romantic couple is together again and the fans couldn't be happier about it, waiting for her ship to end up back together for two years."

„That's why he yelled at you so much that you needed to cry?" Harry asked confused after reading the whole article. „He knew this would happen."

I nodded. „That's what I told him, but he won't listen."

I didn't want to tell Harry the other reasons on why he yelled at me, why it was so bad that I was always seen with him and the articles got published. I simply couldn't tell him...

„He is such an idiot." He shook his head. „Did he say anything else?"

I nodded slowly. „My tour...will be announced in a few days..." I said quietly. „It's official."