Chapter Forty Three: We Belong Together

"Her heart belongs right here, with me"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Her heart belongs right here, with me".

Jisoo's POV 凹鉛ミ

"I told you dolphins aren't like killer whales". I took a sip of my drink as I sat in this bar with Chaeyoung.

Before you start questioning how I ended up here— "I still can't believe how you convinced me to meet up with you here". She muttered.

"You pretend like bars are bad".

"You might have forgotten that I don't drink, Jisoo". She clutched her purse and looked over at me.

"Explains why you were drunk last time". I smiled, "Does this place make you feel uncomfortable?".

"No". She shrugged with wide eyes.

I smirked, "Is it cause this place is filled with sinners?".

"Maybe". Her voice sharpened.

I inched my face closer, for some reason I was mesmerized by her beauty. Her innocence, the lipstick she had on, and her scent—all-consuming my brain. Maybe it's the liquor playing with my thoughts. But my heart knows better.

"Or is it cause.. I kissed you last time on the dance floor?".

"What?".

"You heard me".

Another sip, another way for me to be enchanted by the sparkling sense of her heavenly scent. Chaeyoung parted her lips, she didn't say anything.

"Too bold for your liking?". I laughed.

"No, it's just..". She gulped hard.

"Just what?". I raised a brow.

"Last time was a mistake".

"A mistake that you liked, right Chaeyoung?". Physically, I felt myself being drawn to her. And she didn't resist me either. Angelic eyes test me.

Before she was able to answer, my phone started ringing.

Pussy blocker.

I sighed in frustration, pulled away, and picked up. "Hello?".

"Jisoo? I need to see you".

"Wait, who are you?".

"Detective Jungkook. Jisoo, Lisa is in jail, and Ruby went missing". He muttered on the line.