Chapter Four: Ruby & Sinning

"We hide behind twisted lies and adapt to what isn't normal"

LISA' S POV び央ハ

"You're beautiful".

She was stunned by me, when I was the one whose breath hitched in nostalgia.

Ruby indeed was beautiful, beautiful enough to make me look at her face and not at my reflection. Her face was so close to mine now, I could feel her hot breath on my cheek, her thumb was digging into the soft skin on there. "You don't seem like the type to look at yourself and to admire, but for once do as you are told." I cocked a brow at her words.

Demanding too Ruby, huh?

I wickedly smiled. Not at her words, but at how I didn't believe in such nonsense.

She wanted me to take a look at the mirror.

A smirk fell upon my lips, "A bottom like you gets to abuse the privilege of being under me like that".

Ruby rolled her eyes, I bit my lip to not moan at the sight. She's so hot. "Take it as a compliment, Lisa".

I was amazed by how a stranger could predict my insecurities so easily. Maybe she was a woman who knew how to reverse psychology too and make it on her side—with that sweet mouth. I found her sarcasm so amusing.

Ruby's eyes kept looking at me, all of the instincts inside of me screamed for me to obey her, I was so close to letting them take over my logic.

"See your beauty for once, Lisa".

Why did my chest tighten?

It was so hard to let them go, my tears. I let them burn in the pit of my eyes rather than let her see me cry. No can can see my weakness, as bittersweet as it sounds. She did it all, while talking to me in her silvery authoritative tone next to my ear.

My eyes found my own face as I looked at the mirror beside the bed. At my reflection.

"You look like a fucking painting." She sounded so desperate, the next time she spoke she whispered into my skin. The tip of her nose was touching my cheekbone. "You are the piece of art that will have its colors on me tonight, Lisa".

For a second I thought she was about to kiss me because of the way her fingers on my jaw loosened, she allowed me to turn my head slowly. And when I felt Ruby's breath on my own lips, her phone started ringing.

What?

"Fuck." She sighed and muttered.

I watched her pick up her phone, our knees were touching. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and watched her smile at me and squeeze my hand.

I was obviously still abashed by her honest comment about me.

It's not every day that you get compliments from a woman like her.

However, she lost the smile on her lips as soon as she saw who was calling her.

"Pick up." I tutted, my slender fingers wrapped around her hand that was holding the phone.

Her eyes found my face quickly. "My ex-boyfriend is calling".

"What?" I tried to pull my wrist away but she stopped me.

"I'm not letting him ruin this night for me". She spoke with a frown on her face.

I just sighed and sarcastically commented, "Well, we were in the middle of something".

Ruby nodded, "He cheated on me. Maybe I can show him what it feels like to be cheated.."

"I'm not sure, Ruby—He's your—." I tried to say under her cold gaze.

"Fuck his feelings." Ruby coldly breathed, then her voice softened in a second. "A man who never bothered to call until now, only cause he didn't find someone to boost his ego, isn't someone I should give a fuck about, for all you should know, Lisa".

"I don't get played and pay the price".

"They do".

They?

Ruby's POV 英若ぇ

"And you're willing to let him know that..". As those big brown eyes pull me in, I part my lips as she caresses my jaw and hovers over me. "That you're being fucked by me, tonight?".

Those were Lisa's words, her question that lingered on my skin and made my breath hitch. But, how could I trust her words?

Even if she was the one to be truthful to her words.

Ruby doesn't make sense out of rotten emotions.

Even if Lisa, was like a sane melody that was written on my skin.

"Yes."

It was all she needed.

She took the phone from my hand and accepted the call. My ex-boyfriend was pratically yelling into the phone, loud music could be heard. Of course he would be at a party.

He called when he was drunk or alone.

Yet Lisa didn't want me to hear him, just in case if he could say something hurtful to me. Considerate. She was.

She doesn't know that I didn't give a fuck.

I just fuck.

A small part of me questioned; how can someone be so tender yet rough in ways that aren't explainable?

Lisa didn't want to let him hurt me.

Little does she know..?

So she placed one of her hands flat on between my collarbones and pushed me back to the bed gently. This time I let her without a protest, then I realized how fast she was breathing when there was no reason for it.

Pushing me to the bed wasn't even tiring for her, those ragged breaths come alive as she stares at me.

Lisa was panting like she just had sex.

Oh, god.

She was actually panting like she just had sex.

I didn't think that when I said that I can show him what it feels like to be cheated on, that Lisa would act like she fucked me seconds ago.

Also, I truthfully didn't think she would be so good at it.

I watched her as she listened to the phone. Lisa immediately rolled her eyes to the whines of my ex boyfriend on the phone. "—I love you so so much. It was a one night thing, I swear- just come to my apartment, alright? Ruby, I'm a little drunk but it's okay—Wait, are you crying?"

Lisa chuckled darkly between her unsteady breaths. "Yeah man, she was crying to be honest. But crying from how good my fingers were when I fucked her".

She winked.

Damn you.