Chapter Five: Night Peril

"You're my dark fantasy of the night, Lisa"

Ruby's POV 英若ぇ

I watched her as she listened to the phone. Lisa immediately rolled her eyes to the whines of my ex-boyfriend. "—I love you so so much. It was a one-night thing, I swear- just come to my apartment, alright? Jennie, I'm a little drunk but it's okay— wait, are you crying?"

Lisa chuckled darkly between her unsteady breaths. "Yeah man, she was crying, to be honest. But crying from how good my fingers were when I fucked her".

She winked.

Damn you.

"What?". He sounded shocked from the other side of the phone.

"For how many rounds, Ruby?". Lisa asked me fakely, she didn't even wait for a response. Her bright brown eyes were locked with mine now. She shifted to me slightly so she was sitting between my legs now. At this moment, I just wanted her to fuck me.

"Hm, I think I made her cry three times."

Fuck, with that look on her face. I was already getting turned on.

Lisa heard the volume of the music getting lower and lower, a door shut before he spoke. "W-What are you talking about? Whoever you are, this isn't funny. Give Ruby the phone." His words were sloppy, he was fucking wasted. "—What are you doing with my girlfriend?".

"Oh, me and your ex-girlfriend are playin' dress up in my house-". Lisa started singing, and placed one of her hands on my thigh. I tried to calm myself down at her touch. Her eyes never left mine and she was smirking when she muttered the next few words. "Wanna know something else? I made your ex-girlfriend come on my bed thrice".

"What?" I whispered in shock and I tried to get up but this time Lisa didn't even try to push me.

She was able to me in my place with one look. When I laid back without a word, she caressed the inner side of my thigh with her thumb and I felt like it was a reward. Fuck, her touch is driving me crazy.

I held back a moan.

It made me want to be rewarded more.

My ex-boyfriend's reaction was all same. "What? You are lying— she's loyal to me."

"Oh, just like how you are loyal to her?". Lisa spat angrily at the phone. There was no answer, instead, she heard he was cursing under his breath. "Fuck you! Whoever you are. I fucking knew she liked fucking women anyways—". Alcohol gave him the courage to say more, he babbled some other things but Lisa didn't hear those.

Her eyes met mine and softened.

Something in her eyes told me to run; but I liked it. The danger of being with a stranger. And it isn't something new.