Chapter Nine: Drippin' Thirst

"Make me an exception to your heart, Ruby"

Ruby's POV 英若ぇ

Lisa saw the wet stains on my face just after I reached my high the second time in the night. "My Ruby".

Lisa realized the twitch on the edge of my lips.

She knew I liked being called like that; I liked being called her Ruby.

I keep telling myself it's the liquor.

It's the liquor in my system, not her soft brown eyes.

"I knew you could do it, my sweet girl." Her eyes wandered on my face. "Ah— are you crying?"

"It's okay princess, cry for me." She didn't wait for me to answer, my hiccups were enough for her. It was better than she ever imagined. Her hand caressed the skin on my stomach affectionately, I gulped hard. The liquor made her touch seem even more sensual. "Cry for my touch, It's okay as long as you don't cry because of a bastard like him".

There was no doubt that she was a gentlewoman, who knew what women like me desired. But I wasn't that attached to my past.

Indeed, I enjoy the thrill of danger.

It's what you can feel in one night.

"T-Thank you so much, Lisa". I whined shakily. I was at this point begging for her restrictions and permission. I felt drunk. Fucking Gin.

"Don't thank me, we're still not done".

I found the strength to raise my head. "W-what?"

Lisa only told me one thing before closing her mouth on my clit once again. "We said three to him on the phone, right?"

Fuck.

"Oh fuck yes, s-suck me like that".

I gripped her hair, "T-that tongue, please deeper".

Her tongue entered deeper until my whole body was shaking.

Lisa made me come three times and I cried for her every time she did. She held my shaking body between her arms. Those arms I watched all night how they were flexing while holding my thigh or hipbones tightly.

Her biceps, her sharp chin which my juices were dripping from, even her tangled hair; everything looked goddess-like on her.

The power she kept inside and how she used it with such control on me, never failed to amaze me.

My mind was filled with ideas, I wanted to know how far she could go. In every subject. How hard or how long. I knew it was so dirty to think but I wasn't in a place to categorize it as dirty right now. She seemed like an athlete at her best form. But the fact that she had amazing stamina, made me bite my lip.

I was living proof of her skilled fingers and tongue but I just couldn't help to think about what were the other things she was good at.

Time is the trackless weapon to my desires, Lisa.

LISA' S POV び央ハ

Sexy.

Sexy was her moans, her eyes, her body, and her lips.

This woman is the real meaning of catch and obsess.

And I'm the type to date models, have fun with them and leave. I have dated girls who were like living angels. By the look in her eyes, she knew I fucked every one of them. Yet on this night, she was the only one who laid between my arms. Was I being delusional? It's a one-night stand.

Selfish enough to even say that I wanted her to be mine until the sunrise.

I felt how she caressed the back of my hand before intertwining our fingers once again. I felt the cold ring on her finger, I knew it was there.

It was my favorite ring but I didn't even want it back.

"Lisa?".

"Mhm?". I hummed.

"You fucked me so good".

Her sultry tone made me turned on. She knew what she was doing to me.

"I know. If I didn't know how to please a woman, you wouldn't be here, Ruby". I whispered, ignoring the tingles that shot through my body and spine. I smirked as she raised her head to look at me when I asked, "Did you want to make him feel what it feels like to be cheated on, or did you just want me to fuck you?".

Her cheeks started heating up.

I chuckled.

"Of course you wanted me to fuck you". My smirk widened as she tried to pull away from me playfully, but I held her close and mocked, "I love how your ex got so mad when I told him I made you come thrice as if I was an exception to any other nightstand you've had".

Once my laughter cooled down, her eyes were still glued to me.

I brushed a strand of hair to the back of her ear and looked into her eyes. Normally, girls would be swooned by my gestures. But the woman in my arms didn't want to melt and look in my eyes, she simply moved her head to rest it on my chest, to listen to my heartbeat.

She hated being intimate.

I reminded myself that she will be gone by the morning.

Lust is exciting as it is, but the thirst that I'm having for her was starting to increase every second.

What a serene stranger.

To my surprise, Ruby whispered.

"Maybe because tonight, you were".