Chapter Seven: Lethal Lust

"So sweet, but I don't fall for the charm, Lisa"

Ruby's POV 英若ぇ

"No, princess." Lisa gave me one of her soft smiles, it had no sarcasm, no mockery in it.

Lisa kissed both of my kneecaps, it melted my heart and made a sweet feeling rising inside of me.

I don't even do feelings.

It didn't just bring a sweet feeling inside of me, not just into my core but all of my body. "Because I am gonna let you win, princess."

Lisa parted my legs gently, enough to kiss the side of my knee. I let her this time, I was already drunk off her sweet whispers carving into my skin.

"Knock me out," I murmured just after the kiss.

"Fuck me like you own me for the night, Lisa".

With a twisted look, I feed on Lisa's ego.

I felt the little pressure on my knees again, this time she gave an open-mouthed kiss to my thigh. "Pin me down.. Please". She was gaining full control over me and I didn't even realize. Her eyes kept looking to my skin, wet lines she left on my inner thigh and never turned to my pussy till my legs were wide apart for her.

The soft breeze made me whimper, with one look from her eyes, I become wet.

Lisa chuckled darkly, she already knows I was putty in her hands now. "Take me under you.. and fuck me senselessly, please". I murmured, her mouth was inches apart from my pussy.

"You should know damn well, that I can".

She bit my soft skin and I gave her a beautiful moan.

"I'd like to see you try." I kept trying to provoke her.

Her hot breath hit my pussy, she couldn't say anything for a moment. Although I have been in this position many times before, with other girls, it was the first time that a dominant person gives a long lick to my clit while teasing me.

My shaky breath mixed with the hot air of her dim-lighted bedroom.

My eyes were locked when Lisa's tongue wandered on her lips before she spoke. "You are so fucking wet— tell me, since when, Ruby?".

I was hesitant to say anything at first, I just bit my bottom lip and blinked a few times. I tried to roll my hips into her mouth since she was centimeters apart from my dripping pussy.

Her hands found my hip bones in a second, her grip on them is firm. She even added a little bit of pressure, now Lisa knew how I  liked pain by her reaction when she bit my thigh. "Don't be greedy. If I don't get my answers then I'll have to stop."

"N-no, please don't stop..".

"Speak up then, princess".

"I- I've been wet ever since I teased you in the bar.. Ever since I grasped your chin and told you to look at your reflection..". I admitted.

"See?". She breathed. "You are also good at responding". Lisa gave an open-mouthed kiss to my clit, the tip of her tongue circled around the bundle of nerves.

"A- ah!" I whined, one of my hands closed over my mouth but it was too late. Every single move I didn't like made her get lost at the contact of her mouth which I found it very frustrating.

Lisa tutted. "You are not so easy to tame, are you? I need to hear your pretty voice to know if I'm doing it right".

At that moment Lisa was lying only to hear my sweet moans that she caused. She would do anything to hear them, she could even manipulate me.

Maybe. She was the best at making me wet without even touching me, maybe, she was good at grasping the edges of my soul; like I wasn't able to escape death, but once she did.

It's like magic.

She was lying because she exactly knew what do to, what she was doing with my body. Every flick of her tongue was in the right place, I was already dripping on my mattress and she didn't even start to use her fingers. "E-Everything you do is perfect Lisa, right there p-please—". I spoke softly, eyes were teary again.

"Just make me come, please".

Begging her. Made her smile.

Such an enchantress.

"And my tongue will be the only tongue that gets to be buried inside this pussy". Lisa husked.