Chapter Fifty Three: Darling, The Poet Doesn't Only Write Poetry

"Deep into the darkness, peering long; your eyes pull me in"

LISA' S POV び央ハ

Women.

And who doesn't desire them?

The way feminine grace is an underestimated power. A divine force of the heavens up above. Women are prone to the twisted ways of loving, rather than the gentle oceans. And my woman wasn't the clear skies—she was the dark soul that intertwined with mine. A bond that is hard to break, a lovely feel, chasing the clarity of love.

And here she was.

Handcuffed to my bed.

Staring at the dark poet, who will leave her begging for more. "Lisa, come here, already".

I took off my jacket and had my strap prepared. Her eyes widened once she glanced down, at the long and thick strap. I wickedly smiled, "Impatience is not the way to go, love".

She smirked, "So would you watch me this long without touching me?".

I knew at this point, that the one present was Ruby. The same woman I touched that first night. The seductive enchantress that knew how to make anyone give in. But, not with me.

"You're acting like patience isn't my strong element, Ruby". I walked around the bed to her side and touched her left cheek with the back of my hand until I slowly reached her neck.

I choked her and made her look up at me, "We both know damn well, that patience isn't in your vocabulary, princess".

She bit her bottom lip, eyes so innocent and luring me in, "Begging you to fuck me, sure is then".

I clenched my jaw, "Are you tempting me, Ruby?".

"Making the job easier for you, daddy". She giggled and clenched her thighs together, creating friction.

I hummed and muttered, "On all fours".

"A-are you going to punish me?". She tilted her head, "But daddy, I haven't done such wrong".

I pulled her by her face to me and inched my head down, to look deep into her eyes, "You talk too much, for someone who impatiently wants to get fucked, don't you think?".

The friction of her thighs made her moan. "Please, Lisa".

"Part your legs". I commanded.