Chapter Sixteen: Twisted Anger

"Sometimes the want to be found comes in terms with our inner darkness"

LISA' S POV び央ハ

"Pleasure is all mine to meet you". Jisoo's flirty tone didn't go unnoticed by me. I looked at them as Ruby nodded.

"You guys seem to know each other". Jisoo said with a curious look on her face when she noticed my silence.

I gulped, "Well we are.. I mean she".

Ruby cut me off, "I might have been one of the women that your friend here fucked".

Jisoo's eyes widened, she didn't expect that, neither did I.

I parted my lips to explain to Jisoo that this woman right here was the woman who had my mind wrapped in pictures of her. But it was too late.

"You said what now?". Jisoo blinked, her lips twitching into amusement.

"As you heard me". Ruby smirked and turned to one of the guys, who was precisely winking at her, with lust clouding his gaze.

I clenched my jaw.

"Interesting". Jisoo shrugged her head and grabbed her stick to play. I walked past Ruby to my place and grabbed my stick as well. Why am I boiling up?

Ruby had a grin on her face and walked back to the group of men who were feeling like she was their trophy. But, who am I to speak?

She was a one-night stand.

-

I won against Jisoo twice and this woman was already sulking. "Hey! Don't think you've won, Lisa-ya. Luck just isn't on my side".

I chuckled, "More like you suck at playing".

She pointed her stick at me, threateningly. "Say that one more time and I will hang your nudes by your office!".

"Oh please, just cause they once got leaked in high school, doesn't mean you get to blackmail me like that". I frowned playfully.

"Alright, knock it off pal. You've won, congrats". I giggled because, although she congratulated me, I knew Jisoo was always up for competition and didn't like to lose.

"I think I've had enough drinks and fun for the night". She was slightly drunk. I simply laughed at her, "The night is still young, come on".

Jisoo waved her hand at me, "No, I'm not a night owl tonight. I feel sleepy, kind of and.. hungry?".

"Damn, well I was thinking maybe we can gamble a bit in the back of the bar". I smirked and she had the same reaction as mine. "Way to end the night, hmm?".

I nodded and told her to follow me.

Ruby was nowhere in sight, but I shrugged whatever thoughts I had of her off. And walked to the direction of the hallway, where it led to curtains that blocked the sight of the place where the real illegal shit happen in.