Chapter Twenty: The Beginning Of Madness

"I've laid your body down, with hunger in my eyes for your heart"

LISA' S POV び央ハ

"Will you be a good girl for me?".

"I-I will do anything to come.. please.. daddy".

I'm so fucking ruined.

"I'm your good girl".

The innocence in her eyes made me smile to myself, seeing her whimpering brought contentment to me. I pumped my finger in and out and allowed her moans to bless my ears. "Would you like me to suck your pussy while fucking you, Ruby?".

"P-please, I want to come". She heavily breathed.

The smile on my face dropped as I clicked my tongue on the back of my teeth. Humming in response, grabbing her face by my free hand while my other fingers were buried deep inside of her. "Would you like to answer your daddy first, princess?".

"L-Lisa I..".

"That's not my name when I fuck you, slut". I grabbed a fist of her hair and looked into her eyes, "Obey me first, if you're that desperate to come".

I could deny my desires and be a liar.

I'm immoral, I am everything a demon wants to possess to and I let all my darkness out.

In bed, I become my partners' aphrodisiac.

Everything in this world has a facade anyway, right?

"I'm your good girl, please fuck me". Ruby's words pulled me out of my train of thoughts—I let go of her hair and push her back down before making my way down to her pussy.

"Only mine". I rasped.

I sucked on her clit like it was a delicacy. My fingers curled and she must have hit the spot perfectly because Ruby let out her loudest moan this far. Her head fell from where it was watching me intently onto the plush pillows of the bed.

Eventually, it was like she felt her stomach tighten, "L-Lisa, I think I'm close."

"Fuck, p-please.. deeper. I'm coming!".

"Come for me, my pretty girl".

And with that, Ruby was coming against my mouth, legs shaking. I licked up the evidence of her release, taking care not to overstimulate her too much. I came up to give her a sweet kiss and she could taste herself on my lips.

When we pulled away Ruby was the first to speak. With a smirk, she matter-of-factly stated, "That was so good as always, Lisa".

I nodded and plopped down next to her. Silence took hold of us, I gulped hard and avoided turning my head to the woman who was laying next to me. What happens next? Did she regret coming here? So many thoughts were running inside of my head. I didn't understand the puzzle that the universe placed in front of me. Could I desire her this much?

How did she even get in?

Ruby got up and got dressed with the little bit of energy that she got left.

"Why are you here, Ruby?". I managed to ask.

My body swiftly moved off the bed as I looked at her, she laid back down and looked up at me, her eyes moving from mine to the ceiling.

"I honestly don't know, Lisa".

"A fair trade huh?". I sat on the edge of the bed, "You think I fuck you as a trade?".

She dryly chuckled, "What other reason would want to make you want me?".

I bit my tongue.

What will I answer her?

Do I lie to her? Deny that I feel silly for desiring her more than the other woman that was in my life?

Silence held me down.

"The desire in your eyes can make any woman fall for you, Lisa". She started, "But, you struggle with understanding the concept of this world being egotistical, don't you?".

I moved my head slowly to look at the woman who spoke in a heavy tone, "There is a girl that everyone knows, has a beautiful smile, no worries or woes in her eyes—a laugh that is one you'll never forget but in reality.. she's living in her past debt".

"In reality, she's a living proof of someone's mistake". Ruby darkly smiled, but her smile never reached her eyes. "There is wilderness when we walk alone, I guess".

She then turned her head in my direction, staring at me with a blank expression. I didn't know where to go from here so I asked, "Wanna grab some lunch?".

Ruby didn't answer.

"Like lunch together? Y'know it's okay if you don't want to—I won't pressure you". I was stopped by a soft hand on mine, that laced our fingers together.

 "Slow it down"

"Slow it down". Ruby muttered.

I didn't notice that my breathing has quickened. Way to make a fool out of yourself, Lisa. I rapidly nodded as she skeptically looked at me. "Why the sudden question?".

"What?".

"Lunch. You asked if we can grab lunch together, why so?".

"It's a simple question, plus I don't know who would refuse an offer when it comes to food". I wiggled my eyebrows at her and watched her roll her eyes. "You're unbelievable".

"So lunch?".

"Fine, I will make an exception for you".