Chapter Twelve: It's She, I desire

"Her body is a cinematic perfection, that only I, should desire"

LISA' S POV び央ハ

Work, nothing stresses me more than work, being in a famous publishing company, and to be also a writer who's going to debut with her first book. There comes benefits of being in such a privileged company here in Korea. Moving from Thai and chasing my dream, surely was a hard step but I did it anyway. Maybe I didn't really come to the terms that I also wanted to be a dancer. But, everything I guess comes as planned.

There is no need to rush the universe and to beat around the bush, my main focus should be my job and the book I'm publishing. The stress was overloading, but I took the relief by simply hanging out with friends, or drinking and having fun. Nothing seems to faze or change my opinion in the life I'm living at the moment.

I was surprised to see a text message from one of my dearest friends, who I was close to in high school.

Kim Jisoo.

'Long time no see, long legs Lisa. Was wondering if you're down to hang out with me later on since I just arrived in Seoul after my long flight. It's been hectic, but a simple night out for drinks just like the old days, wouldn't hurt right? Unless if you're in jail, then I can't bail you out'.

I snorted at the last part and typed away, 'I can't believe I get the honor of being called Long legs, Lisa, by nonother than Kim Jisoo herself, dear universe'.

Moments later she replied.

'So you're still alive?'.

I shrugged my head and smiled at my phone, 'As good as I come'.

'You realize, I didn't have to picture that right?'. Jisoo's reply made me laugh to myself. Lord, what is eating chicken doing to you, Kim Jisoo?

'Well, I guess you're the one who thought of that first'. I playfully replied and knew exactly how she would react.

'Sorry to break it to you, but I don't eat actual dolls'.

I sighed, a smile still bright on my face. 'Alright old chicken obsessive druggie, meet me at Joonie's bar, at 8'.

'Rude, but see ya later barbz!'.

What's up with this woman?

Why am I called barbz now?

I looked at myself in the mirror, hair all messy. I looked like an abandoned barbie who was left in the toilet.