Chapter Nineteen: Ravished and Ravenous

"The drought kills the thirst, almost like how we deny our hunger for other monsters"

LISA' S POV び央ハ

"Missed me, daddy?".  

"Ruby.. What are you doing here?". I questioned the look in her eyes. I don't know why, but for some reason, my heart was pounding. I took cautious steps to her, as she stood there.. taking her see-through black rope off slowly and revealing her body to me. "H-How did you..".

She simply plopped on my couch and drew circles on it with a smile

"Darkness and lust in all its form are euphoric to enjoy even if we cannot patch this void that has been opened since". She paused and looked up at me, "You crave and want me, it's a fair trade, don't you think?".

"What do you mean?". I took off my coat and furrowed my eyebrows at her, biting my lip in return.

"Baby". She husked.

"You need the high; the raw feeling of being in control, someone to feed on your ego and I'm here for that. In exchange you give me the pleasure that I need".

"And who said that I would fuck you as a trade, Ruby?". I cocked a brow and grasped my hands together behind my back while approaching her. "How did you even get in?".

"Because what human would want to desire someone and not have anything in return?". She questioned and trailed off, "A spare key is a very common thing that people tend to place under a doormat, don't you think?".

Told Seulgi it was a bad idea to place the spare keys there.

"I guess you don't really know me". I smiled and moved a bit closer, my body towering over her body that was on the couch, "My demons don't sleep, Ruby. They still visit me in my dreams, and fucking someone's being is my way to escape".

She tilted her head, "You aren't quite the type who knows how to tame them, are you?".

Looking down at her, I became dominant in a way and licked my lips, my fingers finding her chin as I grasped it gently. "I surely enjoy taming brats like you".