Chapter Thirty Two: Pain & Pleasure

"Pleasure can be a skyscraper to your pain, but betrayal is your friend"

LISA' S POV び央ハ

"If you want to choke me, do it and command me to be on my knees for you, daddy".

My jaw tightened, her words were making me feel the haze—the sweetness in those eyes never leaving mine but instead awakening my demons. "And would you be on your knees for me, princess?".

"Good girls obey". Ruby smirked, "Unfortunately, I like to be punished".

I grabbed her by her hair and made her throw her head back as soon as my lips attacked her neck. I couldn't hold it back—couldn't prevent my demons from letting me possess myself on her.

I sunk my teeth on her neck, she moaned. "F-Fuck".

I marked her.

Even if she wasn't mine, I wanted every person who touches her to see the hickies. To confuse her seductive eyes with the red marks on her neck. "L-Lisa, please".

"Please what?". I trailed kisses on her neck, slowly until I reached her collarbones and stopped to look at her desperate eyes. "Touch me".

"No". I clenched my jaw, "Not yet".

I held her by her throat and muttered, "On your knees". When she didn't obey, I choked her harder and watched her part her lips—lust very visible in her eyes. "I said, on your knees. Don't make me repeat my words, Ruby".

Ruby still didn't listen. I aggressively pulled her to me, so our lips can meet. The hunger and the passion in the kiss, made her whimper when my hand brushed over her clothed tits. Pulling her bottom lip in between my teeth—she started moaning when I bit her. "P-Please".

I pulled away, my eyes dark as they met hers. "Then obey me, slut. On your knees. Now". Ruby's guard fell, the desire in her eyes taking ahold of her sanity as she did as told. The scene was hot, arousing too.

 The scene was hot, arousing too