Chapter Forty Seven: Unravel Me, Baby

"If the world turns dark, make sure to love me harder"

LISA' S POV び央ハ

With a mixture of pain and melancholy, she replies, "Then heal them". Jennie then sat on my lap with panties and a bra on, "Make love to me, Lisa".

What a masochist.

My mouth watered at the sight of her being on my lap, ready to let me take her. And this wasn't a one-night stand of Ruby seductively pulling me in, to taste her, but Jennie. The woman behind the facade is a sweet soul that is intertwining with mine. Despite that, she remains a masochist.

She loves pain.

I like inflicting it.

"You want me to make love to you?".

She innocently looked at me, "And then fuck me harder".

Her gentle whispers declare war in my heart as I look at the beauty that welcomes my demons with a smile. This time, my touch on her skin was slow—the passion making her breath hitch, lovingly. Love. The word makes my body shiver as I take off her bra. My eyes connect with her lips, her neck, collarbones, and then her boobs.

Lucious ones, as her nipples hardened.

When I looked back at her eyes, Ruby demanded, "Suck them, baby".

She bit her bottom lip.

I was the one going crazy over her words, her existence, and her seductive voice. My mouth took one of her boobs, a gentle suck had her moaning. In a way, her nipple was between my teeth. I bit and made her moan louder.

"Lisa, your m-mouth is so good".

With her still on my lap, Jennie started to grind against me. In search for friction. But, the night was still young. As young as our souls that were intertwining with one another.

This dimension was ours.

As much as I owned her body in every other one.

I sucked harder, as my other hand massaged the other one. "Fuck, j-just like that". Her moans and words were making me groan.

She pulled my head possibly closer by my hair. "Suck those tits, fuck yes!".

My tongue swirled around her nipple, it drove her crazy, "Your tongue, mhm, Fuck".

My sucking got harder, "Lisa, p-please".