Chapter Fifteen: Dry Inks

"Humans become masochists to their wishes and desires"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Humans become masochists to their wishes and desires".

LISA' S POV び央ハ

"Women are prone to put on a facade". Jisoo blurted.

I nodded and gulped hard, "With a veil on; they choose to see my words for what they are. Ignoring the pain, sorrow, and how much I'm screaming and begging to live in my writing. But, humans are so blind, because not everything is as it seems".

"They are fooled by what they see".

I wasn't able to look at the other woman entertain those men.

Maybe even when I look for love, I look at the wrong side. Because as the hopeless romantic I am, love doesn't exist. Love is only a feeling; temporary to the heart.

"Often those dark thoughts are seen as depressing to them, so they will tell you to look out of the box, even when you're the one who has the vision of the dark world itself. The human perspective is often normalized into the ordinary. They are like clones, they aren't you. They aren't me. You and I are woke, Jisoo".

She motioned for me to get up as we approached another billiard. Why did I have to play in front of the other woman? God, save me.

Jisoo grabbed a stick and smiled, aiming it at one of the balls and spoke, "Yes, we are addicted to that feeling, my ego soars and it makes my lips curl up when they say that want me—need me. They beg for me in a lust-filled voice and I feel alive in it but once the temporary bliss is over, I feel numb; dissatisfied".

She paused, "Pain can be bliss too, like choking, spanking them, it makes me feel human and my soul feeds on it. Brightness and light is only just the surface of a human person, people don't often step out of that but when they do, everything inside you will be unveiled, the desires, thoughts that was hidden away has now been unsealed and has crept into their minds, and that in a way will be their euphoria or their dark hole".

"Going to Japan for a week really changed you that much?". I cocked a brow, as the song 'Tomboy' started playing in the speakers.

"I mean, true vision is often hidden in a sea of masses, it is a challenge to keep it open with the amount of closed eyes surrounding me but I've already passed the fragile and breaking point of it; already too far gone. We woke up in a sea of normals, they are indeed clones, they just reproduce without thinking that there are more than what meets the eye or that thoughts and desires can be so powerful. Truly and surely, there is no coming back when it comes to lust".

"I agree, Unnie".

"With their heightened moans, you will find yourself smiling. I know damn well, people will call us psychopaths for being the way we are..". When I looked up, Ruby's eyes turned to mine, her lips parted, almost like she wanted to hear us closely as I showed her my charming smile. "It's a moral belief and isn't it a trade? They want my words, my tongue, my fingers, just to reach the stars, meanwhile, I want them to feed on my ego, hold me down against their chains as I fall down to my knees, and please them until all my sanity is gone?".

Soon enough, my smile was gone.. just like the low pitch of my voice, "My smile fades away, the pain comes back and as you said, it's bliss, just like ignorance. They are temporary. They are masochists, that live in the world of two demons like us, who like to inflict pain and feel numb".

Teasingly, Ruby neared our table, showing me her backside. So flawlessly. I made sure, that she hears my words more than anything else. "Choking, spanking, being called the dirtiest names, they love all of that. They are in for it, Jisoo".

"You realize that I'm here, right?". Jisoo blinked as I turned to her, but once my cheeks started to heat up, she smirked and looked at Ruby. "But surely they enjoy all of that".

"So you were saying?". Jisoo started catching upon the way I looked at Ruby.

"I was saying that brightness is when the sun is out, but wanna know something? even when the sun is out, I like to fuck and ruin them".

Ruby rolled her eyes and turned to me.

"Way to flirt, Lisa".

"And who said I'm flirting with you?". I dropped my stick on the billiard.

"Choking, spanking, really? You didn't think I would notice that you were trying to lure me in?". She crossed her arms, my throat watering at the sight of her boobs.

I shamelessly looked.

"It's just a normal talk, princess"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"It's just a normal talk, princess". I muttered, "Why so affected by my words?".

"Maybe because you're too loud for it to be a normal one". She arched her her eyebrows together. Testing me.

"If you say so". I winked at her.

"Hey there!". Jisoo stood beside me, "Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim Jisoo". She moved her hand out for a handshake with a bright smile on her face, but Ruby just stared at her hand like she was confused, amused perhaps.

But Ruby was better than that, she smiled back at my best friend, took her hand and muttered, "Ruby".

"Pleasure is all mine to meet you". Jisoo's flirty tone didn't go unnoticed by me. I looked at them as Ruby nodded.

"You guys seem to know each other". Jisoo said with a curious look on her face when she noticed my silence.

I gulped, "Well we are.. I mean she—".

Ruby cut me off, "I might have been one of the women that your friend here fucked".