Chapter Six: Trial Of Senses

"Entombed and Enslaved, I stay hidden away"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Entombed and Enslaved, I stay hidden away".

Ruby's POV 英若ぇ

"Don't you wanna see if my mouth actually tastes like juicy fruit?". My lashes fluttered, I saw how her beautiful brown eyes were carrying a dark look in them now.

I was challenging her and I knew she was easy to provoke.

Or was she?

"I fucking do—" She breathed. Her thumb brushed my bottom lip, smearing my mixed saliva on it. "Stick your pretty tongue out for me."

"And what if I don't?". I provoked her even more, as soon as she choked me.

I moaned.

"Bad girls get punished, don't you know that?".

She's hot.

"Maybe you can show me what happens to bad girls then". I encouraged.

"Stick this pretty tongue out for me, Ruby".

As soon as I did what she demanded, her lips closed on my pink muscle. She was purring in my mouth while sucking 'till her lips found the tip. "So sweet". She murmured. Next time her mouth met with mine, one of her knees found the spot between my legs.

"Mhm, oh god". I moaned.

I didn't realize what was the reason until I felt her smile on my lips.

"Hm?". I tried to ask.

"I can feel your pulse, princess". She rubbed her knee against my clothed cunt, the edge of her lip was lifted upwards. "There."

Saying princess is a weakness to me, it sounded so good coming from her.

Lisa peppered kisses on my jaw to calm my breathing. At that moment she was trying to hold herself back so hard, she didn't want to startle me. "Do you want me to take care of you?"

"Yes," I nodded quickly. "Yes, please do something. Lisa- I need you."

Lisa kissed my cheek, then the bridge of my nose. "If I knew you are this good at begging—" She stole another open-mouthed kiss from my lips. "I would've made you beg long before."

There is this lustful dark look in her eyes.

Her knee rocked harder, "I would've paid a visit to that bar way so many times.. just to hear you beg for me, Ruby".

Her hands traveled down my body till they found the hem of my top. "Arch your back," Lisa spoke flatly, the skin of my stomach was on display. She let me hold her shoulders. My breasts bounced in front of her eyes when I fell back to the bed. She swallowed hard.

I had that effect on her.

Lisa gave all of her attention to my boobs; massaging, sucking, even biting till I was a whining mess under her touch.

I didn't even know how tight was my hold on her soft hair. Her warm mouth left my nipple with a wet pop sound. "Shh— easy there, are you that eager for me?"

I was looking at her with teary eyes and Lisa knew so well she could make me cry in minutes. How could I refuse the look in her eyes? Her hands caressed the side of my breasts one last time, they found their way down on my body until they reached the band of my panties. "Ass up."

To be in this position; is a fantasy come true.

I've fucked with men, tried women, but they are a go-fuck situation. They don't even last that long before midnight arrives and I end up slipping out of their beds and they never see me again.

I lifted my hips and let her take off my panties .Even though I wanted her between my legs more than anything I couldn't help but press my knees together.

She looked at me under her lashes and bit her bottom lip like she was holding back a grin.

Lisa gripped the back of my knees gently, with no force or rush. "I think you don't wanna have this fight with me, love. It wouldn't be fair because—".

"Because you have so much power over me." I quietly murmured, eyes were on my pressed up thighs now, I could feel the coolness on the wet spot between my legs. "You know the power you have over me, Stranger. So fuck me. You know your effect on me".

"No, princess." Lisa gave me one of her soft smiles, it had no sarcasm, no mockery in it.

Lisa kissed both of my kneecaps, it melted my heart and made a sweet feeling rising inside of me.

I don't even do feelings.

It didn't just bring a sweet feeling inside of me, not just into my core but all of my body. "Because I am gonna let you win, princess."

Lisa parted my legs gently, enough to kiss the side of my knee. I let her this time, I was already drunk off her sweet whispers carving into my skin.

"Knock me out," I murmured just after the kiss.

"Fuck me like you own me for the night, Lisa".

RUBYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें