Chapter Forty Nine: Make It Known

THE TRAILER;

 "No one is more attentive to loving you than me, Lisa"

LISA' S POV び央ハ

"Lisa?".

"Yeah?".

"I think I'm falling for you".

Six words were all it took for my heart to beat so rapidly. My lips parted, as I turned to the woman who took my breath away. "You..". I sounded like a five-year-old, trying to find words to speak.

"Yes, I'm falling for you". Jennie rolled to her side to face me, looking so delicate. "Ruby wouldn't agree with what I'm confessing, but this is the real me, Jennie.. falling for you, Lisa".

"You're falling for me?"

"You're falling for me?". Stupid me, I had to ask again to believe it. What if she thinks I'm too dumb and leaves this bed right now—"Hon".

"You're thinking too much, I can sense it". Jennie positioned her hand gently on my cheek before pulling away. "What is so hard to believe? I've demonstrated to you the way my body has desired you since the day I met you. Hell, I was even possessive over you and for the lengthiest moments possible". She paused, "I don't, and can't stand the thought of you being with anyone else, you hear me?".

There was this glint of possessiveness in her voice. I nodded. "Jennie, I'm all yours, whether you believe it or not". I stroked my fingertips on her palm.

 I stroked my fingertips on her palm