Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty-Nine

Give Me Relief

"Stop being such a baby." Itachi chuckled. He sat down on the bed they would now have to share and watched the bluish man walk off to the bathroom to brush his unusually pointy teeth. Itachi, as usual, found pleasure in bugging someone. He was presently teasing Kisame on how he didn't want to sleep with him all because he slept in the nude. Itachi would not be satisfied by hearing the normal explanation that it was weird.

"I'm not a baby." Kisame growled from inside the bathroom. "You're the baby here, trying to pester me about it. Why don't you grow up Itachi? You are nearly twenty and you still like to play all these mind games." Kisame complained to himself. Itachi rolled his eyes at the statement, as if he really cared what everyone else thought about him.

"Are you afraid something will happen?" Itachi smirked as he rolled over off the bed and pranced over the bathroom doorway. He was dead set on finding out what was bothering Kisame. "I'm already tainted you know, so you can't hurt me any." He snickered when he noticed an easy blush come over Kisame's cheeks.

The other male simply growled as he rinsed his mouth. "You have issues Itachi if you think I'm worried about hurting you. Sure I feel like strangling you sometimes, but I would never do it." He sighed. He really did wish Itachi would get a clue and stop trying to trick an answer out of him.

"I'm not talking about that type of pain stupid." Itachi actually laughed. Itachi stepped closer to Kisame, blocking the door so he couldn't walk away form him just yet. "Does it hurt Kisame?" He asked in a sweet voice. Yet his smirk was still visible. Kisame stepped back when the Uchiha stepped closer to him again. He knew something was up when Itachi started tugging at the edge of his shirt. He gulped subconsciously when he saw the attractive male seductively lift the fabric off of his chest and throw it to the floor.

"D-does what hurt?" Kisame stuttered nervously. He found it hard not to stare at the other's well sculpted chest. He had always known Itachi was extremely sexy; otherwise he wouldn't be able to seduce as many people as he does. But damn, this was too much. Kisame would lying if he ever said he never once thought about doing those type of things with Itachi. Are all the people he had helped Itachi get, of course he would start thinking of him in such a situation.

Itachi smirked more when he noticed his friend's hesitation. He stepped closer. "Does it hurt...to be ignored? Does it hurt to see me with so many others after you were the only one to know me from the beginning, yet it is you that I haven't been with?" Itachi asked, forging the look of innocence and concern. Itachi reached down and slowly rid himself of his pants so that he was left standing in his boxers. Oh the pleasure he received from seeing Kisame's uncharacteristic blushing. And Itachi truly believed he was irresistible.

"What are you up to?" Kisame asked coldly. He did hate this game a lot. Itachi had some nerve trying to turn him on like this. But hell, it was working. Kisame could feel a direct twitch in his groin with every seductive motion Itachi made, which was nearly every way he moved. His eyes widened suddenly as he watched Itachi walk backwards to the bed. The Uchiha lied on his back and lifted his legs as he slid up his boxers. Fuck, was his nose bleeding right now?!

Itachi didn't leave much to the imagination as he laid there spread out before his friend in all his naked glory. "Well here's your chance Kisame..." Itachi moaned softly. "I won't stop you. I bet there are a hundred dirty fantasies you have in your mind. So many things you want to do to me." Itachi cooed. He lifted up on his elbows some and quickly pulled out the band that kept his hair in a pony tail. His beautiful, long black locks fluttered open and framed his face just right as he stared at Kisame with those unique red eyes.