Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

Rockabye Baby

Holy crap! Why did these things always have to happen to him?! Had he not done enough good in the world to avoid such bad karma? Sasuke wasn't in the least bit sane at this point. He had just moments ago been drawn into insanity over the blonde's performance and he was just about to join his pleading flower when reality literally came knocking.

Sasuke looked back down at Naruto, his entire face dancing in red as he was given the time to notice their suggestive position. Oh how badly he wanted to take Naruto this very minute, but he couldn't very well listen to the knocking and door bell through the whole ordeal, could he? He was willing to try, but the choice was up to the awestruck blond beneath him, who was still trying to register what had just happened between them. The door bell rung again and yet both boys stared confusedly at each other as if one could explain all this.

"Sasuke...," the flustered blond mumbled to get the Uchiha's attention. It worked like a charm. Sasuke blinked once and was up in one frantic second, suddenly scrambling around the room in a hurry. Naruto supposed he was cleaning since he was nervous about Jiraiya finding his room still a mess, but Naruto knew the person at the door couldn't be the irritating perv, since he had a key.

Without a word, Naruto climbed back up onto his feet, his standing still a little wobbly. He walked out of the room nonchalantly while Sasuke was still buzzing around in the closet, tossing things back into their original settings. Naruto was hardly as skittish as Sasuke, for he did consider the fact that a moment later Sasuke would have had him there naked and in a hysterical screaming.

Sasuke was somewhat appreciative of the guest but then very hating. The person at least saved him from going any farther, despite how much of his longing, it would have been bad to have Jiraiya be the one to interrupt them. So Sasuke was haphazardly throwing things around, though it hurt him to move this much. That stupid scene he had asked Naruto to do, had got him all riled up and ready to come, but since the play was cancelled, he had a still very hard 'problem' to deal with. And it didn't seem to be going away any faster with Naruto out of the room, because Sasuke's mind still drifted back to the last thoughts and some rather new ones as he looked over all this perverted stuff.

"I'm coming," Naruto grumbled as the knocking continued until he finally reached the door. He was rather pissed to have a guest so close to night, but it would be just as easy to tell them to come back later in the morning when he wasn't around to be bothered by them.

Naruto jerked open the door, ignoring the fact that he was still in his rather seductive costume. Naruto was just about to give their visitor quite an ear full until he saw who it was. His azure eyes widened in astonishment as they met with the furiously gleaming crimson orbs he had become accustomed to over the past two days. But never before had he seen such a smug and proud smirk on those usually kind lips.

"I-Ita-niisan? What are you doing here?" Naruto questioned. Forget what he came for! Naruto wanted to know how in the hell did he get here. Not that the blond didn't like Itachi's company, but his ability to just pop up anywhere tended to frighten Naruto to some degree. Kami knows where he might show up next.

Itachi took the brief moment of Naruto's puzzlement, to examine his unusual appearance. This outfit was much more pleasing to the eyes, Itachi would admit. That lively shade of orange did work wonders with the perfectly tanned skin of his obsession. The ears and tail were a nice touch as well. Itachi was easily tempted to remove those small, obstructing bloomers to get the perfect view of Naruto's surely beautiful treasure. Simple and plain: Naruto was one terrific looking Sex Kitten.

"I only came over to drop of a change of clothes for Sasuke in the morning." Itachi explained with an all knowing grin. By the rate Sasuke had convinced Naruto to dress up like that, Itachi wouldn't be surprised if his brother did manage to fuck Naruto senseless tonight. And that was exactly why he saw it fit to stop by. "I figured he wasn't coming home when it was already past the time school let out, so I got your address from the school office. Now that I've told my story, why don't you tell me yours?" He chuckled, pointing amusingly at Naruto's costume.