Chapter 7.

Chapter Seven

All Fun And Games

Cold, vicious glares were exchanged between the older man and Sasuke as he walked into the room. Jiraiya simply didn't like the little punk, and Sasuke had found plenty of reasons enough to despise the perverted man. Naruto was the one that had to suffer between this vengeful tension. As the two teens sat before the kitchen table, Jiraiya set both of their bowls in front of them.

Blue orbs expanded insanely as the bowl of ramen was placed before Naruto. And not a second went by between the time he saw the food and started to eat it. Sasuke was unable to take his eyes away from the scene of his crush engorging himself with the slippery noodles. It was both gross and stunning. Sasuke had never known so much food could fit into the boy's mouth at once. And a few other thoughts of what bigger things could fit into Naruto's mouth, slipped into his mind.

"Urgh!" Sasuke quickly slammed his palm into his head, forcing the imagine away. How could he think such a thing while Naruto was doing something as innocent as eating noodles. Though the way he slurped up the wet pasta, Sasuke had thought it to provide some sort of practice.

Jiraiya was the only one who noticed the Uchiha's odd reaction. He smirked devilishly as he summed up the situation. Sitting down beside the boy presently hitting himself in the head repeatedly, Jiraiya leaned over.

"You are hardly what I call a smooth worker, but it doesn't take all that to swoon Naruto." He gave a chuckling whisper. Sasuke immediately went red in the face as he noticed the man suddenly beside him. How the hell did he notice what was going on in his mind?!

"What are you talking about,old man?" Sasuke hissed under breath. He jerked his eyes away from admiring Naruto while he continued to eat and glowered at the man beside him. "You think I go for dudes?"

"Of course not," Jiraiya cackled, throwing his head back. "I know you go for males." He smirked brilliantly. Sasuke went pale in the face, only adding more satisfaction to the obviously skilled ero-sen'nin. "Don't think you are the first guy to walk through that door expecting to get something out of him." Jiraiya warned seriously now.

Sasuke was in a whirl of confusion. Was this guy actually trying to tell him, Naruto always brought out gay guys?

"Naruto isn't one to make a lot of normal friends since anyone who doesn't have a thing for him, find him obnoxious and loud." Jiraiya grimaced at the thought. He should know better than anyone, since the kid was always pestering him. "I swear, I've kicked so many gay asses out of this house, my shoes are all scuffed up. And then Naruto keeps wondering why we have to move. Well today will be no different. Naruto's too vulnerable for me to just let anyone have, so you leave now if you have anything other than a friendship in mind."

Sasuke stiffened. He would have walked too, but he still wanted to convince himself he did just want to be friends with the dumb blond. Though it would be the greatest test of all he would have to face by not having to molest the other.

But Sasuke was curious as to why Jiraiya was so protective of Naruto when he got certain friends, so why the hell did he have all this exposure around the house?! He was begging Naruto to become a pervert just like him, there was no need for horny teens like Sasuke to befriend him.

"Sasuke?" Naruto interrupted the two suddenly. Both went jumping in their seats as Naruto stared cluess. "Are you going to eat your ramen any time soon?" he asked hopefully. He didn't care too much for the fact Jiraiya and Sasuke were whispering to each other, since Naruto only needed his ramen to keep him company at the moment.

"Of course I am. If you stop hovering over it like it is the last meal you will ever see," Sasuke barked back. He grabbed his bowl and slid it away from Naruto, watching the expectant eyes turn grim with disappointment. Sasuke would have eagerly given it that very next moment if not for the chance Jiraiya would suspect him of trying to be 'too' nice and forgiving.