Chapter 51

Chapter Fifty-One

Finale

Around The World And Back

Everything seemed right with the world again. Fugaku, shortly after being mutilated and seized of his manhood, was taken away by the police Kisame had called an hour later. He had rather watch the guy suffer a little longer during the wait. But on the counts of rape and attempt at rape and murder, Fugaku was immediately given the death sentence claiming that he was a nuisance to society. Of course the government had to fairly pay the sons for their trouble and their inability to control a free prison mate. One could only imagine the beating the actual prison that released him got.

Itachi was healing up quite nicely and of course Kisame was doing all the nursing. Naturally, Itachi moved in with Kisame permanently while Jiraiya was stuck with another house guest that was suddenly becoming more bothersome. Naruto and Sasuke together 24/7 was sure to put a strain on anybody. Zabuza and Haku had taken their leave as soon as Naruto returned from the trip. Haku had to give his friend the bad news that he had decided to count their reunion short and go back with Zabuza. Naruto faked the look of depression but was as happy as Sasuke that Haku wouldn't be able to argue with Sasuke anymore. Zabuza also shared their excitement and thrill.

With all this happening, there was still a few loose ends...

"Oh come on Sasuke!" Naruto pleaded, getting down on his knees just to emphasize his urgency. "It's only fair. You always get to have all the fun and frankly me and my ass are tired of it." Naruto complained, immediately going into a pout.

Sasuke rolled his eyes as his dramatic boyfriend proceeded in trying to persuade him to take the bottom next time they made love. It was only common sense Sasuke would deny. After all he was about to be uke with his father and that was a traumatizing thought in itself, at least Sasuke claimed it to be. And this was his excuse for denying the blond for what would be the fifth time in two weeks.

In truth Sasuke hadn't been affected at all by what was about to happen before Naruto saved him. He was simply defending his Uchiha pride as dominant in this relationship. And there was always this deep fear of what Naruto was capable of. Everyone knew that Naruto was already so inexperienced, but to have him top Sasuke would be like a death wish for the Uchiha. He was just expecting Naruto to screw up something, maybe break him or tare a muscle. Anything was possible when left in the hands of Naruto, so leaving his dick in charge had to be a whole lot worse.

"You heard me dobe." Sasuke hissed. "Now get off the floor, you're making a scene." He whispered looking around the small cafe in which they were in. Lately Naruto had chose the worst of places to ask about this, only furthering Sasuke's doubt in him. Naruto had even shot a paper ball during class asking if he could take the lead. But what was more embarrassing, was the fact Naruto had terrible aim and therefore threw the ball at Neji, who nearly gagged in class when he read it. So if you thought Sasuke was wrong for denying so many times, just think about what was being asked of him.

Naruto grumbled pathetically, his eyes instantly dropping into large, watery poles of blue. "You are so cruel Sasuke-kun!" He whimpered out loud. Sasuke shuddered at the nickname, especially when Naruto used it just to annoy him. Naruto stood back up, crossing his arms and glaring at the window. "I bet Itachi would let me be seme if I was still dating him." Naruto whispered. He inwardly smirked for he knew this was the best possible way to convince Sasuke of anything.

And just like the blond thought, a nerve had been struck. Sasuke's brow twitched in frustration and sneered to himself. Naruto did have a point. Itachi probably would have let Naruto be seme at least once since he was so fond of playing uke to Kisame. "Fine you big baby." Sasuke growled. "but remember I'm not letting you fuck me because of what you said. It's because you saved my life back there. And I have yet to thank you properly." Sasuke felt a pinch of irritation when he saw how happy this made Naruto.